Customer reviews

8,810
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi and 4G, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Digital Storage Capacity: 32|Configuration: Without Special Offers|Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi + 4G LTE (Vodafone)|Change

on 26 January 2014
This was brought as a gift for my husband who was thrilled. Kindles are the most brilliant devices for media & books and so easy to use. They are great to carry around being compact and light. A great space saving device, buying books has never been so much fun.
on 30 December 2015
I wanted a tablet with LTE and I found the apple was way out of my budget, all I wanted something that I will able to read books and stream TV/Movies on the go e.g Amazon, BBC and Netflix. This Tablet is much better than expected and excellent value for Money.
on 29 July 2015
screen fade up and down in brightness well reading/touch screen slower than Fire hd and does not repond if you hold kindle right on the edge/camara is usless over more than 6ft away picture out of focus would not buy another think kindle tablets hit their limit
on 31 December 2014
Absolutely love it. It was everything I expected and more, my fiance has to tell me to put it down! It's made even better by the amazon kindle origami cover which folds into a stand, genius. If you're wondering whether to get one stop wondering and go get one!!
on 10 December 2014
This Kindle Fire is good size and gives me everything I asked for. Clear sharp, colourful screen, fast delivery of pages and high memory which accommodates the large download choices. As an amateur to I.T this has proven easier than one would think to access.
on 5 June 2014
Yes I love this kindle does everything I need and more. Picture sharp and clear, sound excellent and I am quite deaf but it has great clarity. To be honest I would have liked a tablet but money tight, all the same I would recommend this to all excellent value.
on 16 January 2014
This was a gift although I didn't initially want it! It was reasonably easy to set up/access BUT I'm having great difficulty with the server connection accepting email messages - can send but not receive. Everything else is fine and the Skype access is rapid.
on 3 January 2014
This is the third kindle I have had and think it is by far the best. Once I finally managed to sort out the flash player there was nothing I couldn't do. I now have amazon cloud and all my precious photos are backed up without any effort. Yay to the new kindle.
on 19 July 2015
Bought for the Free Time parental controls as it was a gift for my child. Unfortunately they only work on content bought from Amazon, not the hundreds of ebooks I already own from other sources. That was disappointing. Other than that it is a very good tablet.
on 15 December 2014
I'm sure it ticks many peoples boxes but I personally did not like it at all. I thought it was quite heavy and downloading stuff just seemed really slow.
I returned it after a few days for a full refund (less some postage)- great service by Amazon though.