on 21 April 2016
According to a previous review I read, this bag is apparently fake. I took my chances anyhow as the price was a bargain. Although I'm suspicious by the label on the inside of the bag (see photo), I don't care. It's a very good bag regardless and there are some great pocket compartments!
review image
on 31 July 2017
I own the larger version which I absolutely love. The velvety interior won me over. Ultimately, after 4 years of use the zip has probs so was forced to consider a new backpack for laptop and a few other things which it handles beautifully. Though not quite as lush as its 15" big brother it's got all the accessibility you need in terms of pockets and plenty of space for sandwich and bottled water, newspaper, wet proof jacket, book etc etc and the zips have great tags (?) for opening and closing. The blue/black contrast appeals as does the size and the whole look is quality for around Fifteen Quid. It arrived in nice packaging, promptly. I honestly can't fault the Belkin and am sure I'll be a dedicated customer, depending on what the next age will produce.
on 17 July 2016
My OH this this backpack is great, it come with so many compartments including a lined, felt pocket which fits a tablet in perfectly. Great as an every day back pack as well as a laptop bag. It is very well made and looks very smart
on 22 May 2017
Had this bag two months now and so far it is just fine, I would recommend this product. The only potential issue is the straps are very short and if you're a big person you may not get your arms in. I'm 6'1 15st and it's okay but I wish they were longer, on hot days I don't want the bag pressed against my back.
on 2 March 2017
great item,arrived quickly nicely packaged, used every day and wearing exceedingly well.
on 23 March 2014
I needed a small rucksack for biking to work. This is the ideal size for Ultrabooks (13 inch) and has plenty of pockets for chargers / files etc. Very light, right size and you hardy know you've got it on.
on 8 September 2017
Good Bag
on 3 May 2017
Compact for my laptop and other gadgets.
on 20 May 2017
a compact bag w/ multiple pockets. ideal for smallist.
on 26 August 2017