on 30 December 2012
Two of us are going on a cruise in April. Our ship leaves from Fort Lauderdale, where we will spend two days, hopefully buying some items in US stores. We therefore needed extra luggage capacity. The fold-away bag seemes to be the perfect option as it fits easily into hand-baggage when folded.
on 20 June 2014
Needed a lightweight bag for an overnight trip via Cheapo Airlines with 10kg or less cabin baggage allowance, my usual case weighs 3kg empty so decided to buy this.
It's very thin and lightweight fabric, but with solid straps that are stitched right down to the base of the bag. Zips seem sturdy, and it can take a lot of stuff, I carried spare shoes, 2 changes of outfit, toiletries and a laptop and A4 document folder with room to spare.
Folds away into itself, leaving a very tidy little zipped pouch that you can take in other luggage as a spare for if you're bringing back gifts etc.
Only thing that would improve it for me would be larger external pockets to keep passport and other bits and pieces handy (there are 2 tiny external pockets and one slightly larger internal pouch pocket).
All in all, very happy with the quality and functionality for the price paid.
on 29 January 2014
I bought this bag + the 34 Inch XXL 174 Litres one also sold on Amazon (review already submitted) and this is the one I know will do the job I want it for. That is - to fold up neatly and take in a suitcase for use as a soiled clothes container whilst away on holiday and also for possible use as an extra bag for the return journey.

This bag folds very easily and zips up in the folded position to make a neat and relatively flat oblong. It seems strong enough to act as a bag that could be checked-in, plus being small enough (just) to be a carry on as well.
on 7 April 2015
Material quality is good, but after 8 months the zip detached. It was not overpacked (it is an second bag to my main case) and I also use a snap strap around the middle to both identify it and to relieve and unnecessary tension on the zip, if required. There are other similar bags that have better quality zips.
on 23 August 2013
Good value for money however the mesh pockets at the side soon get holes in and didn't last longer than a week. Other than that lightweight fits Ryan air regulation and holds a huge amount of stuff. A bit of padding on the shoulders would be useful but then it wouldn't be as lightweight. Folds easily back into purse size. Keeping them in the back of my car now for when I go shopping.
on 1 June 2014
I wanted something to hang on the back of my mobility scooter to replace the small bag provided. This item fits the bill. Attaching to the back of the seat is easy as it is designed to hang on a person's back. Large capacity inside plus exterior pockets, now we can carry all those 'just in case' items like coats and sweaters with room to spare for any purchases.
on 7 March 2015
Great bag at the price. We purchased when visiting Disneyland, just to provide some expansion baggage space in case of (as happened) several purchases of soft toys and other stuff. Did the job brilliantly.
on 20 April 2013
very good quality holdall, strong and well made, folds to a very compact size, excellent price at £12.98. Happy to recommend
on 12 May 2014
I don't think I'd like to carry this all day with a heavy load as the straps are quite thin, but it's more robust than I expected, I carried over 10kg of shopping home it it at the weekend. Folds up fairly small and lives in my bike pannier ready to bring home those Amazon purchases which are too big to fit in the pannier.
on 23 March 2014
The first thing that surprised me with this large holdall was how small it was packaged, it came through the letter box. Upon opening the package I found it unfolded into the size I expected, it is very light and surprisingly strong, strong enough for my needs anyway. I like the colour and it seems comfortable to hold. Recommend.

See one answered question