Customer reviews

on 5 May 2014
I was horrified to find a metal staple embedded in my grandsons nappy. I contacted the number for customer services who were slightly apologetic and offered me a free pack of nappies. This could have really hurt my grandson and i was more concerned about their manufacturing and looking for an explanation as to how this happened. To date have heard nothing from Pampers regarding this i am very upset and disappointed.
on 25 July 2014
We have used pampers since our baby was born, moving onto these ActiveFit when he outgrew the new baby sizes.
I have no complaint about these nappies at all, we have never suffered a leak, and they have lasted the full 12 hours overnight on occasion when needed. They fit well up to the sizes displayed on them and i will be continuing with pampers nappies up to the next size.
They are a decent price for what you get and the packaging is efficient, easy to open and not too bulky.
on 4 May 2014
After being impressed with the New Baby Pampers range we moved onto Active Fit after a recommendation. Unfortunately I am not impressed as have found these to be very leaky and find the absorbency very poor. I am constantly having to change my daughters clothes due to the leakage and need to do a change in the middle of the night which was previously not needed. It seems as if the 'absorbency' pad stops too short up the back of the nappy and because it's not so absorbent liquid just rolls out the back and sides. Going out now to buy some more New Baby nappies in size 3. Will have to have a serious think on what to move onto when we need size 4. Won't be Active Fit.
on 23 November 2013
My baby developed an allergy to these nappies so I just used about 3 ou 4 of them. They look great and the absorption is also good but unfortunately they didn't work for my son.
on 13 March 2014
i use these on my 9 week old in the evenings. she is pretty good at sleeping through at the moment so have found these really last well until the morning.
on 17 July 2014
arrived quickly and very good price
on 15 August 2013
Although I love Pampers, I was very disappointed with the package of the nappies. It was so dirty that I had to rinse it down before opening it. I am not sure where the item was stored before delivery. Nappies were not damaged so I did not complaint but I wont be using the same seller again.
on 29 December 2014