on 17 August 2016
Good. Rounded corners were good. Scratches easily though so quickly looks shabby.
on 11 March 2015
Perfect for showing off a beautiful phone.
on 3 July 2013
This case is exceptional value for money, It is tight fitting and robust, yet easy to take off and on if you are like me and change cases for work. It is VERY slim and does not interfere with the phones appearance in any way... in fact it's hard to tell whether there is a case on the phone or not. There is even a small hole to leave the surrounding ambience for voice clarity exposed, which a lot of HTC case manufacturers neglect to do. I have bought numerous 'name' cases in the past, which have been far more expensive and also inferior to this one.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this as I thought it would show off the good looks of my new HTC one. easy to fit and looked good. two month later and I find that the back scratches easily, but the main problem is I dropped my phone on a tiled floor the other day and the screen cracked as the case does not cover the entire edges of the phone. buyers beware.
on 27 August 2013
Opening up the package I thought it was just OK. However after clicking the One into place I love it. It really is crystal clear and exactly the type of case one should use to show off the good looks of this awesome phone.
It will definitely preserve the metal body and add value to the phone for me n 2 years time come upgrade. Also gives adequate protection to the corners
The fit couldn't be any more accurate.
The only negative I can come up with is the plastic edge that runs along the front by the volume button is thin and weak. Not a major problem and for the money its forgivable.
For the money look no further.
on 2 September 2013
Really do justice to the looks of my HTC one .. very clear and glossy. You will definitely love it and will never lose opportunity to flaunt your HTC one in this cover. At a low price its bargain to grab.
on 31 May 2016
It actually looks as good as on the photo. HTC One M7 is a nice looking phone so I always wanted 'crystal clear' case. This case looks REALLY nice on the phone. Or my HTC looks really nice in this case.

However:
1) since it's hard plastic, it's easy to scratch. I had some minor scratches on mine right after taking it out of the packaging (which is not too fancy, but decent). I believe after 2-3 months scratches will be more visible.
2) protection... Top and bottom of the phone are exposed. I can almost see my screen shattering or my phone getting dented after falling on to the ground. It's only a good protection against the scratches on back and sides of the phone.

Overall - worth the money, looks good, but if you want more protection, get something more solid.
on 21 November 2013
After getting my HTC One, I had to make a decision on a case.
This case is little more then a transparent piece of plastic that covers and protects the back and sides of your phone.
However if you don't want the looks of your phone to be spoiled by a bulky case this is your best choice.
The case will protect your phone from general scratches and damage if dropped. However, if you are really clumsy I would not recommend this case as the corners of the device can still can get dented if dropped on the edge of the phone and the plastic can be quite slippery when held.
I am quite careful with my phones in general so this is worth the price. For those who are more accident prone look else where.
on 23 December 2013
This case i bought because my other one was a clear flexible plastic that was getting a bit grubby. This case is a hard clear plastic which makes the HTC One look great, as you can see the exposed aluminium back of the phone. The very large problem though, is that it does not protect the top and bottom front edges of the phone at all (look carefully at the pictures). For me, protecting my phone from damage is the only reason I use one, not for how it looks. As a result, the case now sits in one of my draws unused. If it wrapped around the top and bottom it would be absolutely perfect.
on 29 October 2013
this is a great addition to my phone, fits great and looks good, you hardly know its there and ads absolutley no weight to your pocket very recommended