on 23 June 2013
It works well and does nice chips' but found it a bit shallow for some things
would recommend it though.
11 Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2015
This doesn't come with any instructions on how to use it. It is just trial and error until we get it right. So far though everything I have cooked has come out really nicely. I do think the fryer ring is a bit close to the halogen fan/heater so I have put my spacer on top which is a bit better.
Overall though I am glad I bought it as I definitely use less oil​.
on 26 November 2013
Buyers beware if you buy air fry accessory's from habitat designee the air fry buckles when cooking and lets your food on couture mesh drop on food in bottom of oven when you complain to habitat you don't get any where they think you are complaining for fun buy from Andrew James good quality
jagman42john
on 6 November 2013
Not sure I have made the most of this yet but when you want to grill something it seems to do the trick quite nicely. Did find there were a few burnt spots but this may be me using the wrong setting.
on 15 May 2017
Happy with my purchase.
on 31 March 2015
Got this for a great price well worth what I pated for it cant wait to use it now.
Thanks.
on 16 April 2017
Great Item
on 26 April 2015
Good value item for halogen cookers. Expands the versatility of this cooking systems
on 19 October 2013
Very useful we bought one for me and then one for a present. I did put tin foil underneath to catch the fat
on 23 February 2014
Bought this to make lower fat chips. Does the job brilliantly, much better than just cooking chips in the Halogen without the air fry accessory.

Firstly I peeled my potatoes cut them into chips and then par boiled (with salt), drained and then put on kitchen paper and dabbed to dry them.

I then put chips onto the air fry accessory, spread them and made sure the vents of the accessory were open, sprayed with fry light Olive oil.

Took about 15-20 mins to fry, on hottest temperature setting, moving chips around so they cooked evenly.

The open vents lets out the steam and the waste water from the chips drips down into the glass halogen bowl, making a crispy delicious chip (as water drips down I wouldn't want to cook anything beneath the chips being cooked).

The chips do look close to the top of the halogen oven, but they don't touch.

Item is easy to clean, just wash with your washing up - the shelf where you place the chips is removable!

I would recommend this item to anyone who wants lovely low fat chips - excellent product. I would give more than 5 stars.