on 22 September 2013
A lovely looking watch, but as a previous reviewer stated, the wrist band is huge. It isn't necessarily made for a male, it's just that whoever makes it is covering themselves to fit most sizes of wrists. I am going to have to take out 3 links, but I can't find my little tool to do it. I am hoping my friend will take the links out for me.

I am used to watches being too big for me. I normally would only go for childrens watches or elasticated type bands, but I like to have the unusual, so I went for this watch.

Not made for everyday use. I can tell just with the feel of it. It is a watch that is absolutely only made for special nights out when you want to show off a little bit :) I mean, wear it for a works party, or even on a first date (a fantastic conversation starter, especially if you're the nervous type).

It took a couple of weeks to get here, but it is coming from China. It is worth the wait. Just make sure you order it in time for your special do, or even as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, etc...

A great price too. I will reiterate, if you wear it for every day use, you will end up with a watch in pieces. Just wear it for special occasions, and you will love it :)
on 6 July 2014
This stylish watch is made from durable lightweight plastic. For its size, you don't know you are wearing it. It make a very good conversation piece. My only complaint is that about the ''set'' button. Unlike most other digital watches where this button is recessed, the same button on this time piece protrudes and is easily caught and thus altering the correct settings.
on 18 August 2013
I like this watch, It is light to wear and easy to read. However, the design may be unisex but in reality its made for a man, as i had to get 4 of the links removed before it would fit properly.
on 30 December 2013
I was given one of these as a stocking filler. The instructions are worse than useless and seem like they have been translated via 16 different languages. I can't get a date on it, but it is useful to have the 24hour clock. The strap is so big, I don't need to undo it to take it on and off, but the clasp opens far too easily and is likely to fall off. Other reviews talk about removing links from the strap, how is this done? Can it be done at home as the watch it far too cheap to be worth paying someone to do?
on 23 June 2014
THE WATCH IS NICE ENOUGH BUT THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCOMPREHENSIBLE.THE TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH MEANS I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW TO SET MY WATCH
on 3 June 2014
The watch looks really nice however it doesn't fit my wrist as I have quite slim wrists. I then decided to takes some links out but there was no tool I could I use to get them out. My final verdict is that only buy this if you know you can get the links out yourself or have big enough wrists to fit the watch.
on 10 May 2014
not the strongest thing in the world but its survived a few nights out with no damage, the time isnt very clear on a bright day but it looks fantastic at night and is a head turner when your checking the time other people also want to know what time it is,great little accessory for the price
on 26 March 2014
I really like this item however my first watch the clip kept undoing but i contacted the seller asking for a new clip they were very happy to help me to my surprise they to sent me another whole watch at no extra charge. The second watch was much better and very happy with it. :-)
on 22 April 2014
I had already bought a metal strapped blue LED version of this for myself. This one was for my partner.
Unlike mine the display is totally unreadable with a random selection of red 'blobs' which do not make a coherent 7-segment display.
Total waste of money!
on 18 January 2014
i love this watch , it,s sleek & styleish & looks great on a night out , looks exspencive & yet it is 1 of the cheapest in price that i own , i,m thinking of getting it in other colours to match my different clothes as they are cheap enough to own severl