on 29 December 2013
The item arrived on time.
It is very well made.
All the cut outs are exactly where required and fit the phone exactly.
The magnetic catch makes opening the phone quick and simple.
The phone fits securely with no chance of it falling out.
Well pleased.
on 7 July 2013
This is a great case specifically for the sony xperia sp. It's a relatively cheap product but it look stylish and protects the phone without being too obtrusive. I've not tried any of the other cases for the xperia sp but this does the job for me. The usp for this product is that the clasp that attaches to the magnet is just long enough to connect to the magnet whereas on other products it seems to go over the magnet and down the other side of the case, adding unnecessary bulk. I wanted a case that was as streamlined as possible whilst still protecting the phone.
on 5 July 2013
I know from experience that I will drop my phone on occasion; my old HTC desire case had several sections missing from the plastic but this meant the phone was still intact.I bought this case on the same basis. It's by no means a slim case, but it's not overly bulky and I'm confident that next time I drop my brand new phone it will be safe due to the all around protection this case provides.
on 21 October 2013
I know it costs a little more than some of the other SP cases, but I'm very happy with it. I know from friend's experiences that cheap cases tend to break apart after the first month or so of use, but this one's still going strong!

It's a very snug fit, and I needed to bend the plastic a little to initially clip it in place, but once in it fits perfectly.
on 5 March 2014
I managed to drop my phone from the top of the stairs. Retrieving it at the bottom, the phone was in perfect condition. The case was broken, but it did it's job. I am replacing it with the same one.
on 18 January 2014
All in all I liked this cover case, but it makes the phone look much thicker, and the maget could be a bit stronger.
on 4 April 2014
I prefer long ways to sideways flip covers, the phone is held securely in the cover, protects the screen & the phone is protected well on each side, nice price & quality of case!
on 5 December 2013
A very good case the leather feels soft and of a much higher quality product than the price suggests. The plastic which protects the edges of the phone is also of high quality unlike other cases i have owned .
The phone fits very snugly into place buy sliding it under the top plastic edge of the case and then pressing down on the bottom edge . It snaps down into place with quite some force and is removed by prizing it up from the bottom edge .
on 5 January 2014
Phone fits snugly. Quality feel. All holes and cut outs in the right places. Very pleased with it. Nothing else to say.
on 12 November 2013
As soon as I got my new phone I bought a case for about £5 from a vendor outside the phone shop. Bad idea as it was plastic and started breaking off within a few hours!! Decided to go online and have a look at other cases available. This met my requirments and it is a nice strong case. Can access all the side buttons without snapping off the plastic and the camera lens has good space at the back so nothing is obscured.