on 4 June 2014
I have to say the dock was pretty unstable to start with (it would have a habit of ejecting drives). This got worse and eventually killed two of my SATA drives I had work stored on. I'd avoid it like the plague!
55 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2016
I had a lot of issues using standard hard disksa d then not being recognized, (obviously tested with multiple disks to confirm it wasn't a disk issue)but it worked ok with ssd. I emailed the company and sent a few screen shots. They told me the product had been withdrawn and refunded me. So it was ok in the end. So if you want a usb3 docking station for ssd only then this is fine.
on 15 June 2015
Awesome product.. Can fit 3.5 and 2.5 ssd or hdd comes with one button clone program or clone manually.. Ideal for those who have loads of storage devices thats looking for quick swap can also be used a a hdd/ ssd docking station for troubleshooting or storing data.. A*** seller fast delivery and well packaged..!
on 22 January 2014
I bought this to copy/clone my MacBook Pro 15" hard drive for a new Samsung 1T SSD. It copied/duplicated my old hard drive and seemed to copy the whole drive (500G) very quick. Good Job!
on 15 January 2014
Very nice unit that worths the bucks you spent. I successfully cloned a factory Macbook Pro 500GB HDD to a new Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500GB without problems. Took almost 2 hours, but the whole process was simple and flawless.
on 23 September 2014
Excellent item!
on 3 March 2014
What a great product - works really well.

Quick, with easy to use software to carry out cloning of disks.

Highly reommended.
on 7 December 2013
Go for 4T+4T HDD and work no fault at all. Godd price and Good product.! Yeah! Recommand everyone to buy it.
on 20 July 2014