on 19 January 2014
Great my grandsons can talk to their friends online best thing I ever bought it's really good as they can now keep up to date on their game online
on 19 April 2015
Microphone works good, I cannot complaint. Problem was delivery - if you are keen to wait at least 3 or even 4 weeks for the item then it's OK. Bargain price. Unfortunately, I wouldn't look at the price if I know how long I was suppose to wait. I wasn't told straight away, only when I was goimg to make last tick when purchase. Yes, I saw that delivery should be between 26th March and 17th April (!), but I hoped it will be earlier, as I NEVER before waited for delivery almost (or even more - don't remember!) 4 weeks! It was not for myself, but for my son, who sked me every day - when I will get my mic? At last it arrived... just before 17th April... I was thinking how many stars should I put - I woud give 5 for the item itself but I couldn't because of delivery.
on 7 September 2014
The Charger Cable and the socket on the headset where the charger cable fits broke. Lasted a while, (roughly a year) but then it broke. During the time it would work, it would occasionally cut out every now and then.
on 15 December 2013
This headset is good for playing online with your friends, it stops working sometimes but other than that it is a good headset.
on 23 October 2013
Arrived on time and is perfect when communicating with friends and is a great value for money for your first headset
on 23 January 2016
Works ok. Decent for its price. Battery life is very low though.
on 9 February 2015
work great no more wires
on 14 March 2015