on 25 June 2013
This item only lasted for just under four months, then shattered to pieces !! I used this to protect my phone round the house and had another phone case with a flip front to protect the phone in my pocket when out and about. Trouble is, this phone case is not a Samsung original and I don't believe it is designed well enough to accommodate the phone being removed on a regular basis. Unfortunately mine shattered to pieces one day when removing the phone. I wouldn't buy another in a hurry, although, I would say that it is of a good enough quality to protect your phone if you do not need to remove it on a regular basis and it will protect your phone from shocks if it is dropped on your carpet only, but is likely to break if dropped on laminate or tiled floors. Don't expect it to last as long as your phone contract though. It's alright, but could be better; I guess you get what you pay for and the price is reasonable enough for a short term item.
on 11 May 2013
This case is well-made and is a great snug fit for the galaxy S2. One day delivery and excellent service. For the price, this cannot be better. I initially bought it as a temporary case until I find a reasonable offer on Otterbox Commutor (which I find of excellent quality) but when I received this tody, I thought I might skip the otterbox and buy more colours of this one. I am not saying that it is as sturdy and perfectly cut as Otterbox, but is well-worth the money and is not as bulky. For those who want a very good protection and sleek look, you would like to go for this one which is very cheap so you won't regret buying it.
on 7 June 2013
I bought this to replace my previous Galaxy S2 case which was a super-slim black plastic thing with holes in. That one was cheap too and although it was slim it didn't keep the phone well or last. The phone got dirty (due to the fact the case had holes all over it) and all the little plastic bits around the sockets/button eventually snapped off one by one. This case however is a different story!

It holds the phone nice and snug and all the buttons are easily accessablle. The green rubbery inner bit is more grippy than the black outer which adds to the comfortable feel. Being more rubbeyr I thought it would get grubby but so far it hasn't. The cover ads a bit of thickness to the phone but it's so slim anyway it hardly ruins in and it still fits into my pockets easily.

I don't bother to use the screen protector...what's the point?! The screen is so hard you'd have to really scrape away at it to scratch it and the protector will only get scuffed and dirty over time ruining that lovely bright shiny screen you paid all that money for!
on 8 December 2011
The prize for this wallet is low, so I wasn't expecting too much. It didn't take too long to arrive and it was packed so that it would fit in my mailbox instead of having to pick it up at the local post office.

It looks ok, but it has quite a cheap feel to it. Lots of little details, like that the lining of the latch isn't cut well, so it shows on the sides when the wallet is closed. Or that the front side is slightly bent in the middle so it doesn't lie flat on the phone. Also i feel that the side buttons on the phone aren't very easily accessible when the phone is in the wallet.

The wallet isn't in conflict with the screen when using the touch function. (For me this was the key element when ordering because I have another phone where the cover makes it difficult to use some of the drag-functions, like pulling down the top menu or shooting out a bird in angry birds.) However, talking on the phone while it's in the cover feels a bit awkward. Maybe a top hinged wallet would be better for that?
on 24 August 2012
First impression, it is smart and different and makes the handset stand out. The screen protector supplied is of very cheap quality and left loads of bubbles. The case itself does offer some protection but is made of rubber so may not protect from falls, on the bonus side at least now we have better grip and protection against scratches. I am happy with my purchase and would say the case is of good quality.
on 19 June 2017
Is ok if phone is dropped onto its back. If phone lands on its corner this case does not provide adequate protection
on 26 June 2013
I bought one of these for my Galaxy Ace+ and it is served me very well. For the money there is very little to beat it.
So when I bought an S2 (for the bigger screen & speed) I bought one without looking at anything else.
This case saved my Ace+ from several drops and when I took the case off to replace the battery after a year the phone looed immaculate, and still does, so much so that I can not bear to sell it, so keeping as a spare.
It is not took bulky in fact for me it makes the case makes the phone easier to handle without being too bulky and intrusive.
on 29 May 2014
This case I have had for about 7 months, it has protected my phone well enough to survive any accidental drops and scratches, also the silicone inner has a lip around the screen which protects the screen when the phone is placed face down. However after a short while the matte rubber-finish on the back started coming off on the corners and the places of contact on any surface, it kind of gave it a tacky look and feel. Overall this is GREAT for the price, but I suppose you get what you pay for, it protects your phone well but the thin plastic pieces and the rubber back falls off after a while. Great cheap case, I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap case which is effective in protecting your phone against accidental drops or falls.
on 29 August 2013
Its a good product, if, like me you have a few scuffs on the body of your phone as it neatly covers all thr body with a smooth matt finish. Fits very snuggly and feels very good in the hand. It doesnt really add any bulk to the s2 either. Ive only just fitted it so I dont know if it echoes yet as some have reported. Oh yeah, the buttons are easy to press and totally covered keepinh dust etc out. Buy this in your chosen colour it'll look cool.
on 18 September 2013
This may be cheap but it's not nasty. I've found some covers are such a tight fit that I'm afraid of damaging the phone taking them on and off. I usually use a MOCK (mobile sock) but found that the gel edge wouldn't let me slip the phone in and out easily. At the end of the day I think I prefer my phone el natural, it's just a personal preference but I though for the low price I'd give this a try. I'd still recommend this purchase for those less particular than I.