Price:£45.00+ £6.95 shipping

on 9 July 2015
I have only ever bought normal Pandora bracelet and have been very sceptical about the bangles for a long time but I was not disappointed. It is so light and comfortable to wear in comparison that I keep checking that I've still got it on! The surface is extremely shiny and will probably be prone to minor surface scratching but that is inevitable once you add charms. Another high quality product from a fantastic brand.
on 14 January 2015
Excellent Service, First Class Products and Comes Well Packaged. The Box It Came In Is Also a Pandora Box, I Say This Because I Have Purchased Other Pandora Bracelets That Have Only Been In A Small Blue Cloth Sack.
on 15 July 2016
I purchased this for my wife for Valentine's Day and she loved it.

I had een concerned that this would be a piece of jewellery which would sit in the drawer, unused. I needn't have worried as she loves to wear it as often as possible and continues to be happy with it.

The only downside is being dragged into the Pandora store at every opportunity - and my daughter has caught the Pandora bug to; albeit just a ring for the moment.
on 24 January 2014
Bought as b'day present for my daughter who is thrilled with it! Looks great,as described original Pandora,quick delivery,would certainly use this seller again!
on 7 May 2015
Really lovely bangle and quite strong and flexible without losing shape. Looks good with a few charms on or none at all, alongside my other bracelet
on 15 March 2015
Cracker toy production values. Sometimes you read Amazon reviews and are none the wiser because they are mixed, that was the case with this - having read the reviews I was prepared for fake but this is poor!
on 20 January 2014
I got this as a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law who has a very tiny wrist (5.5ins only), thinking it may be too big. However with the addition of some charms it is about right.
on 10 January 2016
Arrived very quickly & before the estimated delivery date. Was very pleased as I had ordered another Pandora bracelet which was unfortunately too big for my daughter's wrist & ordered this as a replacement. Excellent value & my daughter was very pleased. Thank you
on 17 May 2015
Makes a great gift for my young niece. It will fit rather small wrists, so be conscious of that when purchasing. It's a shame it doesn't come with a gift or presentation box, though it does has a card sleeve if you gift this.
on 9 May 2016
Had the bangle checked at Pandora, it seems to be the real deal. However, when I received it, it looks a little dull and may need polishing. Other than that, the bangle is lovely.