on 8 February 2014
If you need a decently-priced Z87 chipset MoBo, then this one is for you.
However, the Realtek audio drivers may drive you to crush a small kitten as they're buggy and temperamental.
I'll give it a 4/5, because my kitten didn't appreciate this.
on 30 June 2016
Had to have this replaced as the original one died on me after around a year, though otherwise it (and its replacement) were great.
on 26 February 2014
Does all I want it too, wish it was slightly larger. Not quite full size. Great product overall however :D
on 10 December 2013
Its quite a good board, but unfortunately harbors some modern problems specifically in regards to BIOS (random bios freezes, which I have experienced twice on this board thus far, on searching the web seem to be quite common with it) and reading between the lines can be dealt with by powering off the computer including mains and resetting the CMOS.

Fair overclocking ability and plenty of fan connectors (but would recommend a heavy power supply if you plan to use them all)

Would be sufficient for a gaming board, I can't comment on the on-board graphics - however I would only expect an average performance for the board's price.

I give it a total verdict of 4 stars as I can't ignore the BIOS issues (hopefully a bios update will be released soon).
on 19 October 2014
Works well and the settings are set correctly for a linux installation. It did not auto recognise my Corsair vengeance 8GB 1866MHz ram. Had to set manually. (A minor thing)
on 3 February 2015
Great Motherboard. and being able to do Crossfire or Sli gives you the option to swap from multi Nvidia to Multi AMD graphics cards in a future upgrade.
on 27 January 2014
At the time of purchase I got this board at around £70, more than half the original retail price! The board for that price is an absolute no brainer, I was considering the MSI G45 Gaming as it is an excellent board for the money but because this one was on such a great offer with similar specs (I didn't really need on board buttons anyway) I decided to give it a go, only complaint is that in bright light the board is more of a chocolate brown colour then black