on 21 April 2014
I found this just as helpful as the OT version, once again it helps you to understand the back ground of the times the Bible was written in. I found it helpful in my study of the word.
on 31 July 2013
See my review for the New Geneva Introduction to the Old Testament. What I said applies here too. Buy it; you won't regret it. The author knows God.
on 14 July 2013
well presented and well written found it a useful tool in my studies, though obviously geared toward reformed viewpoints
it is a goldmine
on 24 July 2013
I have the New Geneva Bible and wanted a copy of the Old and New Testament introductions for reference. Get the Bible if you want the Reformed notes that will start a life time of study and praise for God the Creator.
on 20 September 2013
Together with the introduction to the Old Testament these two books often provide the backgound I am looking for when doing daily Bible readings.
on 19 December 2013
All good - the transaction went very well - the purchase was fine - as good as I expected - very satisfied. thank you
on 6 June 2015