on 11 February 2018
I bought this case for a Surface Pro 2 I'd picked up, and it is just perfect for the job. I went for the brown edition as I felt it looked nicer than the other colours.

The quality of the case seems pretty exceptional - it looks and feels great, and seems sturdy. On the back of the case is a full length slot, maybe for smaller papers, or thin cables - no idea, I don't use it. On the front of the case is a holder that will take a credit card sized card. This holder is covered by the flap of the case when closed.

There's no buttons on the flap, it's held in place by weak magnets - this hasn't been a problem for me so far.

The case snugly (sorry) fits the device. Although you can put it in either way, due to the design of the sleeve it's a better fit if you have the keyboard side facing the back of the case and the back of the device facing the front.

I bought a Surface Pen to go along with the device, and while you can leave it attached to the side of the device whilst you put in the case, I found it more convenient to attach the pen directly to an elastic loop that is inside the case. That means I can take the device out and leave the pen in the case, given the price of the pens this lessens my worry I'll loose the thing!

Overall, I am really impressed with the quality of the case, as I said it looks and feels great, and does exactly what I require of a case.
on 22 August 2015
Wonderful case, high end quality and looks great. I have purchased 2 of these.

My first one was for a surface pro. The second one i purchased was for a surface pro 4, unfortunately it arrived and it the magnetic flap did not want to stick down and remain in place. I sent an email to their customer service as I read some reviews and they sent me a replacement, I have to admit their customer service was brilliant. So little hassle, they certainly value their customers and If i need a protective case for any of my tech gear, I will be buying from them again.
on 15 June 2016
I really liked how my Surface fit in this. It really gave that business edge to the surface. However, it is not the best for just walking around in your hand, in case someone bounces into you. If you get it, should probably keep it in your bag for that purpose and for hopefully not losing it. The flap has a magnetic touch, so no need to worry about that annoying sound you get from old school straps.
on 7 June 2014
The product well made, love the feeling of it on the inside and outside. A bit pricey I must say but for a product of near value of £400 or over it's worth it. The case itself is very business oriented I must point out with the business card slot. However, I would've liked another slot in the front for extra paper etc, like there is on the back. Nonetheless its a fantastic product abs does the job well.
on 17 January 2016
So pleased with this case. Fits my surface Pro 2 perfectly with enough room for the keyboard too. Nice and slim but gives plenty of protection. Looks & feels expensive. Comes with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.
on 9 November 2013
Very well made cover for Microsoft's Surface. Keeps it secure and protected. The only slight issue would be it is described as having a pocket to keep the power cord and charger - it doesn't, and nor could it without making the cover look very bulky. It would be good if there was a pocket to keep the Wacom Stylus because if you are not careful the pocket clip gets caught on the edge of the case when placing the tablet inside the sleeve. That said, the Snugg really is a very good product and would definitely recommend it.
on 23 April 2014
Looked for something at Heathrow, Zurich and Frankfurt airports (all of which I spend a great amount of time at) and found nothing - even from the shops selling Surface..

Found this online, great quality and service...

Highly recommended...

Works well with my Surface Pro 2
on 13 October 2016
Picked the colour as it matches my type cover. Seems well made, and is a good fit for my Mk1 surface pro. Hope it will be OK when I replace the cover with a type 2. The pocket on the back is only for documents and not too many. You could put a USB cable in there, just. But a good case and a lifetime warranty.
on 7 December 2017
I found this was too small for my surface pro 4 and investigation shows that there is a bigger one for the pro 4.
It has been returned. However it looks very good and well padded so may order the correct one unless I get sent the correct one in exchange.

It shows the problems ordering from an I phone
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 September 2017
The material on this case is lovely and feels like real leather. The case itself as a whole is well-designed and very protective. The only issue I had with this case was that the fit for my surface pro 2 and type cover was a bit tight. The surface on its own fits perfectly however.