on 30 October 2013
all our grand children play this aps. and all say the same, very good and would recommend this to all
on 31 May 2013
Right, let's just cut to the chase. Basically this app isn't very good at all. When you pick your picture if is sideways and squashed up. Then when you try to make the face bigger it becomes disoriented and not of very good quality at all. I would advertise you not to buy this app and I'm so glad I didn't pay for it.
Thank you.
on 1 July 2013
It is bad it made my camera go weird and I am not pleased I am glad I didn't have to buy it
on 15 June 2013
Do not get this app it is really bad. The picture wouldn't work and it doesn't let yo
u what you want to. Just really bad.

e picture wouldn't be proper and it doesn't let you do what you want to.just really bad
on 9 July 2013
I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!
I went on my kindle and noticed this I clicked remove and now my kindle is running slow but I do have it on my android and it works fine there?!?!
on 11 August 2013
do not bother getting this app it is dreadful. As soon as you use one of your photos it gets squashed up to fit the screen and it comes up sideways as in horizontal! I uninstalled it as soon as I found that out!
on 18 February 2014
I have wasted many hours of my time trying to get this to work as I think it should .I GIVE UP.
on 20 June 2014
The app wouldn't let you put in your photos or even warp the on app faces. It kept crashing and continuously bugged your with ads.

Do not waste your time on thus game. At least it was free. |:(
on 24 April 2014
This game is very disappointing as the results don't turn out very good after you have put lots of time into the picture. Don't get it. I'm so glad I didn't have to pay for it!
on 21 August 2013
Made the wife laugh out loud, just thought I would write that out in full as the product is well worth the full description
another excellent product. JDG