on 16 January 2015
Does what it's supose to, no problems whatsoever after a year of use, really happy with it!
on 17 December 2014
Really good looking motherboard for someone looking to build a black and red themed pc!
on 3 February 2015
Reviewed as a very good motherboard, and it proved to be that way.
on 15 February 2014
It looks nice and no major problems. I wasn't able to push my i5 as high as I had hoped, but I doubt its the fault of the board. I did have some memory leak issues with the killer LAN solution in win 8, but they got back to me with a command line solution.
on 29 December 2014
bought for son he's very happy no complaints
on 6 October 2014
AWESOME product !!!!! thank you 1!!!
on 17 February 2016
Works excellent, recommended
on 5 December 2013
Installed my new CPU and memory into it and turned it on. Fans whirred up, it didn't POST, and 10 seconds later it powered down. Double checked all of my connections and tried it again, with no joy.

MSI support said it must be bad memory or a bad PSU. So I replaced both still with no joy. MSI then asked me what LEDs were lighting up, except the board doesn't have any diagnostic LEDs. After that they no longer replied to my e-mails.

So, it's being returned.

Sure, occasionally electronics items are faulty, so I can't draw any conclusions about generally whether the MSI motherboards have bad quality control. But my issue here is that the board has precious little diagnostic capability built into it to diagnose problems when it won't POST. There's nothing at all in the supplied manual or online to troubleshoot it.

If you boot without memory installed at all it does give three beeps if the speaker is connected (which is the only diagnostic information I could get out of it), but AFAIK, if it doesn't POST it should be giving some signal as to what it thinks the problem is. So, it's being sent back to Amazon (who, as usual, are fantastic with handling returns) and I'm buying an ASUS board instead with the same chipset which comes with diagnostic LEDs which light up to tell you if why it can't POST.
on 8 March 2014
this motherboard is awesome
it looks clean and tidy
it looks awesome with my other components which are also red and black. it is well built and easy to install
on 24 February 2014
Amazing board, looks great, only wish that it had another system fan port. Apart from that, great quality, and comes with two sata cables, and a metal Gaming 'G' Series badge, as well as a door hanger.