Customer reviews

Size: 25"|Colour: PCF535 Black/White|Change
Price:£34.99+ Free shipping

on 5 June 2014
Can't believe how much you can fit it this case and even when full it's really easy to manoeuvre. Woudl highly recommend for either short trips or for longer stays.
on 20 June 2014
The case was delivered on time, easy to manover with 4 wheels, I recently went to Cyprus and the case handled the baggage control very well no marks, I couldn't get the lock to work this was the only down fall overall a very good case for a very good price.
on 13 March 2017
Very disappointed. The inside is not flat. It is very flimsy. It weighs too much. I should have checked the weight before I ordered it. I wish I had not ordered this item as I am now going to have to purchase a different bag.
on 25 September 2016
Looks good, easy to spot on the luggage conveyor belts. Either carry, two wheels or four wheels (like the cabin crews)! Meets cabin sizes on most airlines!
on 16 March 2017
Looks nice and shiny although does not look like it will survive the Airport baggage handling as it feels like the bag may split. Not happy with this item. The outer layer was scratched and no more shiny when we got back. We had to use a strap just to make sure the bag won't split as it doesn't look robust enough for travelling by plane.
on 13 January 2017
this 3 piece set is a lovely quality set i deffo recomed it to everyone who love the perfect set they be perfect for traveling in september wen i go london i canty waity till then to try them the colour of the night cities is superb it exactly as described by the lovely seller she very kind andy helpful ty im so hapy wiv my purchase thank you
on 25 July 2017
Love this suitcase! Have now taken it on two holidays and it has weathered very well and been very easy to spot on the baggage carousel. The wheels make it easy to roll and it is the perfect size to keep me under most airlines weight limits!
on 13 February 2017
as somebody who generally flits through cabin baggage with a tatty rucksack, this looks great, not actually used it yet but did a dry run for packing & it fits more clothes etc than i thought, let's hope I get lots of use out of it. I plan to buy the larger suitcase soon
on 5 June 2017
It is 2 cm bigger than advertised which cost me return postage.

Amazon products are costing more due to wrong items received and return.

Not at all happy.

On positive side it looks very bright. And refund was quicker.
on 10 July 2016
I bought this as a gift for my wife as she liked the printed design. The case is good enough quality but the downside is that glossy finish and printing quickly gets damaged when going through baggage handling.