Customer reviews

on 27 April 2012
Such a joy to read something in this genre that does not patronise the reader. The poetic prose is really a luscious read and I instantly downloaded the next. You have great subtlety and I'm a new fan. Congratulations on your ability to build such evocative scenes in different periods, without it feeling like a history lesson. Exciting plot, that spreads out its arms and refuses to simply follow a single thread. Characters that you are compelled to stay with. Incredibly successful book, literary in quality, yet not stuffy. I'm looking forward to more. Thank you so much. This book feels like a gift. I was so impressed.
on 15 July 2014
I am writing this review as I just finished the third book in the trilogy. These books a refreshing change from the normal speel you get in paranormal fiction. These books could easily make a fab movie, with enough twists and turns to keep the pages turning. It's not the norm though be warned if you want erotica these are not for you. ... Bug if you want a good solid read, with lovely historical reference, European adventure, twisting plots and truly believable characters you will enjoy these books.....
on 7 April 2013
When I started reading this I soon became enthralled in the story the main character Duamia is one that has suffered but does not pity himself only becomes stronger and is a fascinating character
There is nothing that I didn't like about it
Very well written
Would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good vampire story with lots of twists and turns
on 27 February 2012
This book is so exciting I was unable to put it down. This thrilling story of how a powerful vampire came to be has twists and turns that keep you engrossed all the way through. If you like vampires, you will love this book !