on 21 October 2017
Got this item for my granddaughter to use for learning help for school work. She loves using this. And we brought the magnetic board to use with this. Very colourful.
on 16 March 2017
my baby will not stop playing with it and she already learn more alphabet
on 25 December 2017
Good sized letters and great colours
on 15 January 2014
I bought these for my 16 month old after playing with them at a friends house! We had our own plastic magnets before but they were mouth sized and had small magnets that fell off! These felt so much safer and they stick really well to the fridge! Bright and colourful too
on 5 March 2015
Colourful, nice size, magnet covers the whole back. This was bought to supplement the number of lowercase letters supplied by Tildo - 58 letters in each pack which severely limit the number of words that can be made without having both packs. Both my grandchildren love them! Work well on cool radiators too!
on 30 November 2015
Nice Quality.
on 14 February 2014
bought for my one year old granddaughter who loves to play with the magnets on my fridge

they are lovely quality in bright colours.

she plays with them all the time and she is gradually learning to find the letters in her name
on 12 January 2017
While the shapes and patterns are very jolly, and the fact they are wooden is appreciated, the construction seems quite poor. In particular, a number of pieces arrived with bits chipped off them in the box, forming splinters. The interior cuts (so - e.g. - the triangle in an A or the circle in a P) were also very rough and splintered. Fortunately you get a lot of letters (not just 26) so we threw away the ones that didn't work, and are keeping a close eye on the existing set to make sure our toddler doesn't hurt herself on them.

I mentioned the damaged pieces to the seller when they followed up with me; sadly it took them weeks to seek my feedback and unfortunately as I had thrown away the dangerous pieces by that time there was nothing they could do.
on 17 December 2014
Christmas present for my one year old grandson so not been used yet. It appears to be well made, lightweight for little fingers to pick up and use. Nice colours.
on 11 January 2016
Lovely wooden magnets. The magnet covers the entire letter so therefore will not fall out like some of the plastic magnets you can buy. Lovely quality.

See one answered question