on 6 April 2017
Really cute! Arrived very quickly and look lovely, colours are true to life.
on 4 September 2015
Very pretty, just what I needed
on 15 September 2013
This drawer knob was exactly the vintage touch I was looking for for my daughters chest of drawers I ordered a variety and they look stunning together. Very prompt postage and packaging.
on 5 March 2014
Really pleased with knobs, exactly as described and have completely transformed a plain chest of drawers. Arrived earlier than expected as well
on 9 June 2014
Came within date stated. Well packaged and great addition to ones purchased previously. Thank you. Look fantastic in my revamped kitchen.
on 14 March 2014
delivered quickly and easy to fit. Looks lovely on my bedside cupboard I decorated in rose pink and green. I did not need to cup the screws down either.
on 20 August 2016
Love them , they look perfect on my up cycled dresser I bought from a charity shop . So really pleased.
on 12 October 2015
Beautiful product and arrived earlier than expected.
on 14 September 2016
Quick delivery and super quality.
on 13 September 2015
fantastic item, looks very good

See one answered question