on 29 March 2017
I absolutely love these handles and they looked great on my dressing table, they are very easy to fit as well
on 6 December 2015
V.good
on 5 August 2014
I bought this alongside another knob from this company. The other that arrived was beautiful, well packaged and has really completed the look that I wanted for my decor. With this success I then expected this knob to be of the same quality. I was sincerely disappointed. The package arrive far later than originally estimated and was so poorly packaged (in a jiffy bag with no invoice or additional padding) that I wasn't surprised when I opened it up to find that the package was dirty and marked with several dents. The bird design is nothing like the one shown in the picture. It has a high contrast effect which makes the birds look like they were drawn by a five year old. The image is cracked and creased around the edges. I don't know whether this is part of the 'Vintage chic' look but it's certainly not what I wanted and is not displayed in the picture if this is truly what the product is supposed to look like.
on 15 September 2013
Having ordered a selection of drawer 'Kitchen' knobs I have used them to decorate a chest of draws for a bedroom. Of them all this is my favourite. My idea of 'Vintage Chic'
on 18 February 2015
Very well packaged, swift delivery and a superb product. Purchased for a chest of drawers my wife was renovating. She painted them with Paris Grey Chalk Paint and they now looks fantastic. The bird design is very colourful and the knobs are of excellent quality.
on 30 January 2014
although this product was expensive, it looks perfect on my hand painted bed side table. sets off the vintage and elegant appeal within the room. the condition of the product was as described and i would use this seller again
on 8 May 2014
Small cute little handles... I got them to upcycle my kitchen for a property I have just bought. They look lovely - mixed with the plain white handles!
on 29 May 2014
This product has since prompted me to buy more. Delivery was quick and and it was simple to use and looks gorgeous! want more!
on 18 February 2014
Very very pretty looking door knob. I'm very pleased with it's original look and shape. Very easy to fit as well. Got nothing bad to say about it. love it!
on 18 April 2014
Bright and vibrant ceramic knob. Great quality. Only beef is I would have liked an idea of fitting instructions but otherwise perfect. Thank you