Customer reviews

on 29 March 2016
Great for workouts, so comfy.
on 24 April 2014
After trying a pair of Asics (different model of shoe) in a sports shop I was confident that a size 5 would fit me. However, I should have taken notice of the Reviews on Amazon where people had recommended ordering a half size bigger. The shoes are just a little small - wearable, but I dont think I will do my long distance running in them. Therefore, I have acquired an expensive jogging/gym shoe. Strange that Asics are not consistent with their sizings across all models
on 16 September 2013
For road distance, there isn't a better running shoe. I wore them for the first time on a 10 mile run, & I didn't feel a thing. AWESOME trainers. I'm a 6 shoe, sometimes 7, but I wear a 7.5 in these. They don't touch the top of any of my toes so I never have a problem on long runs. These are my 3rd pair of Nimbus (13, 14 & now 15), I wouldn't even try another trainer now.
on 17 February 2014
After spending days reviewing different running shoes,these kept coming out on top so i decided to go for them and they are FAB! Great fitting and ridiculously comfortable. I bought the Nimbus 15's while in recovery from a ruptured calf and dodgy knee and couldn't wait to try them. my first run back from recovery and no problems, no niggles and no pains and what seemed like an easy run. Just hope they get me through my first half marathon next week! Highly recommended
on 11 January 2014
After researching the right shoe for my foot shape and running style, I chose these. This was the best price I could find at the time as some oulets charge up to £40 more. They are comfortable for me,
feel very light and were delivered within the given time frame.
on 29 November 2013
Great fit, great style perfect for mid to long distance running. I would recommend Asics Gel Nimbus with great confidence.
on 1 September 2014
I am an ASICS-girl through and through. These are my fourth pair and I recommend them to everyone I meet. If nothing else, they should at least test them.
I can take them out of the box and start running; no need to wear them in or add orthotics. I feel as though I am running on air when I wear them, as I have a solid heel strike, the cushioning is perfect. I've tried barefoot running type running trainers but it's not for me, especially through the streets of London.
My only request would be for them to be designed with a few more funky colours like the ASICS Gel-Noosa. I know they are supposed to be grown up but hey...a bit of colour never hurt.
on 3 May 2014
I read all reviews and had a chat with a fellow runner that told me that I should definitely go for a bigger size as Asics have smaller sizes in comparison to other brands. In the end I got half a size too big. I normally buy 8.5 size shoes, so I thought that 9 would be ideal, but they were really enormous (I mean, great that I don't have really big clown feet, but a bit of a nuisance as I needed to return them - AND pay for postage myself £8.45 - since the seller didn't have neither the actual colour shoe I ordered nor the size). I did a quick jog inside the house and they felt amazing, so I cannot wait to find my 8.5 Nimbus in the colour I want!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2014
I usually get a wide fit which is why these are a tiny bit tight but otherwise the fit is good. Great spring to them and noticed a lot less discomfort in my knees and ankles after wearing them .
on 22 April 2014
I am actually a walker but was advised that for road walking running shoes were the best thing. Soooooo true but they must be the right ones. Firstly you need at least half a size bigger than your shoe size and secondly you need to know about your gait....(the way you walk) to be sure you get the right shoes. I am very pleased with these having done an 18 mile walk yesterday with no pain to my feet and not a blister in sight!