on 27 July 2013
I did read the book without having to fast page some of the pages in it, although I could put the book down and go back to it. I did recommend this to my friend who also felt that she could only give it 4 stars as it seemed to have something missing.
on 2 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the next instalment of the series. I don't normally like Dom books but enjoyed this book.
on 18 July 2013
This is a novella about Todd and Brooke, two characters who first appear in Going Deep (Mustangs Baseball). This is the story of how these two got together. As usual this author knows how to write hot and sexy scenes, packed with chemistry.
I love how this author writes D/s relationships. She really knows how to draw the reader in.
on 21 July 2013
The sex scenes are good, and explicit, but not as much sex in the book as you might initially think. It's basically a nice, if simple, love story. Only the two main characters really, these are quite well written and likeable. Not much plot. But a fairly enjoyable read for an hour or so.
on 17 July 2013
This is a great story. I loved the characters and how their lust turned to love. I'd have loved to read more about Brookes career and her life in general. A great quick read I would certainly recommend it to others.
on 26 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book it was enjoyable and very good ideas and very entertaining. Very easy read and finished in a couple of hours
on 10 April 2014
Found it interesting enough to keep me reading but found it bit lacking in some parts of the story the dom sub parts ok though
on 1 February 2014
Just as I felt the book got started it ended....i felt the story line had potential but this was like a story line draft
on 29 August 2013
I read this book and found it a little hard to get the story going .
but when it finally comes the story is good.
on 7 January 2014
very good sex story but I felt the baseball took too many pages of the book. a dissapointing read on this occasion.