on 18 September 2014
I love this movie.... and so the soundtrack is great. Sitting in traffic with the irish drinking song on the stereo will definately get everyone else looking at you.. some with strange looks but it makes most people smile which is a good thing.
on 4 March 2014
I chose this rating because I love minions and the songs from the film. I wanted to get these songs on CD but they didn't have any in the shops : ( But then I came onto amazon and here we are with this for free! : )
on 10 May 2014
Possibly better than the soundtrack from the first film.... and we loved that also. Great range of tracks including all the little themes from the movie. My four year old loves the ones the minions sing the best.
on 7 February 2014
The kids and I loved the films and the CD is just as good, you cant help but smile, puts you in a really good mood! Especially when the minions sing YMCA! Fantastic, great present for any Despicable Me fan.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this for my little boy and he loves it he puts it on all the time dancing round his room..lol..must say i love it too had it on in the car singing away brilliant songs on... :) Thanks...
on 29 January 2014
I actually bought this for myself as i love the song 'Happy', but it has ended up in my daughters room! Not much music but if you love the Minions, you will love this cd!!
on 13 January 2014
Included "minion" tracks are truly amusing, might have liked a longer "cut" of the "happy" song to match the released single.
on 12 May 2014
Classic film a good follow on from the first. This time he's on the good side fighting baddie's. Music good. I want a minion to entertain my kids.
on 24 January 2014
Really great album, thoroughly enjoyed the film and sound track is just as great!!! Definately a must have for any collection
on 7 May 2014
I love this soundtrack soooooooo much it is the best soundtrack i think i have in my collection it is well worth the money