Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 May 2014
A book to make you think about the way to try and live your life. It reads that anything is possible.
on 29 May 2013
Another outstanding and enlightening book by Jenna, never fail to be impressed with her attitude in life and everyone can at least take a little bit of guidance from her teachings! Fab read!
on 20 April 2014
Nice short book with a lot of common sense and reasoning. I like the "happy jar" theory. Pop your happy thoughts on some paper, pop in the jar and 're-read when you're feeling a wee bit low.
Never read an any other of Jennas books, as a stress counsellor, I thought I would take a peek to see if she had any other theories etc.
on 14 March 2014
An uplifting book to read if you are feeling a bit jaded. Good to 'dip' into from time to time.
on 23 November 2013
Jenna has another short, but inspirational book. It's simple things that we often forget to do for ourself, or don't think we can! A reminder of how to create your own happiness!
on 8 September 2013
Very refreshing, easy to follow, understand and put into practice, practical and down to earth. If you need a little help finding yourself again, as we all do, read this book.
on 16 October 2013
Great short book of self help, a lot of which I could relate too. Looking forward to starting my happy jar!!
on 1 January 2015
I gave this four stars and not five only because I am a fan of motivational books and the info in the book was not new to me but it was still inspirational and uplifting. I liked how Jenna shared how she had used her learning from motivational books and people to shape her life. I felt good reading it. Have not heard of the happy jar but have started one today. Look forward to adding to it. Nice book.
on 25 September 2013
Book arrived quickly. Well worth the money and I would use the seller again. The book is good as well.
on 5 February 2014
i loved this, its easy to read and understand , just wish it was available in a paper book though