on 20 November 2013
This bag performs well and looks good too. It has plenty of pockets for balls and tees. There is also enough space for water proofs in the long side pockets. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend if you are on a budget.
on 23 August 2013
This bag is well made on the outside and has enough pockets for all the associated golf paraphernalia.
However,the finish inside is not so good.The dividers are fine,but the fabric inside each divider has not been trimmed.
Spoils an otherwise very good buy.
on 28 October 2013
I chose this bag because my needs were for a lightweight bag that would hold a full set of clubs and pockets big enough to carry waterproofs this did all this and more

john albin
on 2 November 2013
I am very happy with this bag - it is exactly what I wanted. It is very light but spacious which suits me.
on 24 October 2014
What excellent value. I already have a very good golf bag and only purchased this one to take away to Portugal. The bag is nice and light and pretty sturdy and presents terrific value.
on 11 January 2014
Got this bag for my son and he likes it. Good price and good quality. Wish I had got one too before purchasing a more expensive item,
on 25 September 2013
It was a good price for the job I want it to do. I am very pleased with it thank you.
on 19 January 2014
Very pleased with the golf bag, not used it yet as the weather has not been very good, really pleased with the delivery time, thanks again.
on 29 September 2015
Bag collapsed after two uses but all this means is that it won't stand up on its own so it can still be used on the cart. The raincover is tight and fits from the side which is unusual. brolly holder is of the pretty useless tie and loop type and it does not have a separate putter holder which can be very useful. Not bad for the price but I prefer the Palm Springs bag which I could not find on line when I was looking so went for this one.
on 26 February 2015
Im really pleased it looks good,has loads of pockets,14 dividers and cost a lot less than big name brands.A bargain.