on 2 May 2014
As as self employed person who spends quite a bit of time on the phone, its easy for me to be caught out by mid day or early afternoon with little battery left which is a disaster.

Having this fully charged allows me to carry on, can pretty much get a full charge back on your phone from using the power bank.

Yes it does make it a bit heavy and bulky, and I wouldn't want my phone to permanently have it on, but given the choice between a nice slender iPhone with no charge or a bulky phone that works, I can compromise.

Often I have a bag with me, so I just have it in the bag if I need it. Slip it on to charge for a bit, then put it back in my bag once the iPhone is charged again.

For the money, this is an excellent product, if you go in the apple store, you'll see the solutions they offer being double, even quadruple the price!
on 15 December 2013
Absolutely love this item. As i love to play games on my phone it uses up my battery in no time!! I can charge this and it charges my phone at least twice full. Its a bit heavy for everyday use but its brilliant for use while away!! Would deffo reccommend!!
on 2 December 2013
I received this in the post the other day and was very impressed with it. I have ready some of the reviews (good and bad) and had mixed feelings when it arrived. Thankfully it all works. I have charged the battery up to 100% and then used it to charge my iPhone. While my case does not give the phone 2 full charges from 100% you will get a full charge and a bit and that's all you really need. Its also pretty durable as I found out when I dropped it the other night. I have recommended this to my friends who have all placed an order for one. I will also be buying these as Christmas presents for a few people
on 29 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present the recipient was very pleased with it and it does exactly what it is supposed to do!
on 10 June 2014
OK the first one I got didn't work BUT I got onto them and they sent me another through the post for free within a week and the second one worked so all I can say is positive experience.
on 9 July 2014
I've had this awhile now, and it's still going strong. Great little gadget. Only 4 star because sometimes my Iphone doesn't recognise it, but I reattach it, and it works fine.
on 22 June 2014
Works perfectly well and fits the iPhone 5 without adding too much weight.

This is ridiculous not being able to submit if the number of words is incorrect.
on 7 May 2014
This is very good value and almost a full charge when you switch it on seems well built and happy to recommend it
on 10 May 2014
Very Very good buy for the money , and charge the phone when you are out and about and you run out of battery,
on 7 November 2014
Excellent. does the job, robust, becomes integral with the iphone and accepts the lightning connector.