on 5 October 2015
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
Its a cheap product, takes 10 hours to charge!!!! Only one full charge for the phone!!!!!
Mine stopped working afrer 3 months only to be asked to send it back to the seller to investigate why it is not working!!!
If you got money to waste and time go ahead and buy the item!!
on 30 July 2014
Its handy for when you are out and about, like on holiday or a bike ride or train journey, just put the case on and let it charge. However I cant give it over three stars as I've noticed sometimes it stops charging or comes up with an error message about it being "not supported". Disappointed that it does this as its so useful to charge your phone on the go. Next time I think I'll get a more highly rated external battery charger as this case is irritating as you think it has been charging for an hour but when you check its switched itself off and the phones still only on 4%!
on 4 April 2014
the first battery case in ages I haven't simply returned or had refunded - most are just plain mis-sold IMO - this one had a nice designed feel, and carries a charge well for a slim pack.

you might prefer a pack that protects the front of your phone from drops - but that aside this is my preferred pack - will definitely buy another couple in a month or so
on 15 September 2014
Great product,i can use my iphone all day again,i use internet a lot during the day.I don't get out of house without this :)It is worth buying it,it's charging my phone 100%,and the price is great!
on 11 February 2015
Worked very well for the first two months but now five months later, does not hold the charge, hardly get any juice out of it and having to buy another one now (another brand obviously)
on 16 August 2014
This is a really great product. I was very impressed with it. I keep it fully charged with me, and when I'm out for a long day, I use it to top up the battery on my phone.
on 12 January 2015
My rechargeable phone case came when advertised, functions well and is very convenient. The only negative is that the product takes multiple hours to charge up.
on 2 April 2014
the pack looks nice compared to the price tag it holds.
but do not rely that you will be able to charge your phone even ones up to 100%.

it charges my phone up to 76 and then it dies.
May be the real aAh is ~ 700, as 2300 mAh are enough for 2 full cell phone charges.
on 30 August 2014
Started great but now, after 6 months, it is unable to fully charge phone. Manages to provide about 80% of iPhone charge.
on 25 May 2014
Can't live without it
Best thing I've ever brought
If u can't live with poor battery life get one
Simples