Customer reviews

on 4 July 2014
this nail polish is crap, just like all the other. it peels off within the couple of hours. i will be using the real gel nail polish instead.
on 4 July 2017
So summery, one of my favourites
on 11 September 2015
Got mine from somewhere else, nice glossy nail varnish, it's thick so I can get away with 1 coat, very nice colour I have attached photo, lasts on my nails for 4 days before I removed to apply another colour, I am careful with my nails though ie wear gloves while washing up n stuff like that, I use the barry m plump it up top coat which is also really good, I usually use opi or China glaze but I am equally impressed with this polish. Reason for 4 stars is it is very thick so first time I applied way to much and messed it up pretty bad but once you get the hang of it its a great varnish with a good price tag.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
Barry M released five new colours in their latest Gelly polish offerings and I did write that I had fallen for Guava, Guava is a blue-turquoise shade and not the light turquoise that you see here on Amazon. Basically I caved!

I just couldn't not own any of them and so I purchased Key Lime and Guava. Honestly I presumed the Guava was going to be the stand-out colour but the Key Lime is ah-mazing. It's a mix between candy apple and a dusky green. They apply so easily and become fully streak free within one coat. The polish is cute thick and dries down to a super high gloss.

I plan to purchase so many more Gelly shades and fully recommend them.
I love Barry M nail polishes, always reasonable priced and seem to last a good 5 days without chipping. This Gelly polish was no exception, only needed two coats, ultra shiny like gel polish. Applies to the nail smoothly and the colour looks gorgeous.
on 3 July 2017
great colour
on 13 February 2015
I've been a Barry M fan since the early eighties so I'm always excited when a new range is launched. I really love the Gelly range as the colours are fantastic and the product glides on easily with good adhesion, is streak free, needs only one coat, seems to be self-levelling so no bumps and dries to a high shine. I've only worn it with a top coat so I can't comment whether it's long wearing or chip resistant without. I've got nearly all the colours in the range, but Guava has been my top favourite for two years. It looks fantastic with a tan, but really good without, two coats give a real gel like look, out goes well with other colours when doing nail art and always makes me feel brighter. You can't beat Barry M for quality, range, colours, dry time and value.
on 2 June 2014
Love this barry m collection and I am slowly heading to having each colour! Looks like gel manicure, but dont be fooled it is just a normal nail varnish and will cheap easily
on 23 April 2014
I put it on and it lasted over a week without chipping! also is a thick but easy to apply polish goes solid in one coat defo one of my fave nail polishes and colours
on 8 November 2013
Lovely colour, stays on longer and has a lovely shine thick look to it, love Barry M and wouldn't use any other after these