on 7 September 2014
Okay product, nothing fancy but works so I suppose that's all that counts! Nothing to get excited about and the pump isn't brilliant. Gets 4 stars if your looking for a larger wobble cushion though.
on 8 January 2014
I have long wanted a wobble cushion but just never got round to buying one. A colleague at work brought this one in and I was able to try it out. I liked it and bought it.

Although I intended to use it at work, I found that after a while it was not comfortable wirth the chair I have so I take breaks from it. Unfortunately at home it makes the chair I use for the computer too high. But I like it very much as a balancing cushion and stand on at at the end of my pilates routine. I was not that unsteady when I first started using it but have become steadier.

I like the fact that it both a cushion which will help you keep the correct posture when sitting for long periods and a balance cushion.
Would definitely recommend it, but when getting on stand near something you can hang onto. Once on, let go.
on 18 February 2014
The cushion itself is excellent and deserves five stars - however the first one came without a pump to inflate it, and when I sent for a replacement, the pump was included but didn't work. It took me ages to find a suitable pump, but eventually got one used to inflate footballs and am now very happy with the product. So I recommend it, as long as you already have a suitable pump or are prepared to go out and buy one.
on 3 March 2014
This product was recommended to us by Autsim clinic. Helps my son sit while doing his homework as before he was fidgety and sliding off his chair. Very good price for this item. Would highly recommend.
on 26 November 2013
Hi, this was exactly as described and arrived promptly. Importantly the seller has read reviews of similar products and has provided here what is missing on other products, such as instructions and the pump. The cushion is big and that works for me as I am using it to sit on at my desk. It came inflated, but you can inflate it if you need more air inside.
on 17 December 2013
The wobble cushion is perfectly adequate for its purpose. The pump is very poor quality but at this price it has to be accepted, I think.
on 13 December 2013
Value for money

What you see is what u get.

Easy to pump up and use.

Great for lower back and core rehab.
on 18 January 2014
I tried it on my seat and it is too high and big.
I tried it in a car, but it is too high to sit and it is hard to sit.
on 22 December 2015
Great product has helped with some exercises and it doubles as a backrest