on 11 May 2017
Swear by this product, those saying it doesn't work, probs are avoiding cardio or not working hard enough. This gives me the much-needed boost for the gym and my shape is coming on perfectly.
on 11 June 2017
Great
on 6 May 2015
Just tried twice before weight and cardio training and can see it gives me significant power and resistance. Would recommend to anyone who is training and try to lose weight!
on 2 March 2013
That's REALLY works for people to help reduce fat level and bad cholesterol level. My cholesterol level dropped down from 7.9 to 5.5 in 4 weeks! The product is fantastic. Highly recommended!
on 15 June 2013
I bout it as I had good experience with the green tea extract and how it burns fat, and how it do increase the energy Level.

I got this and really not effective at all !!

I do diet & workout and did not feel any different while i use this product, it does not affect even my energy level.

I feel Like I've wasted my money :(
on 18 July 2014
Was reccomended these by a pt, have noticed a difference but not sure it's down to these...
on 15 August 2016
If am totally honest it's the first time ave written a review for something like this and been taking them for a month and not seen any changes maybe it's the fact of my diet or something a long the lines but am use to taking body attack there's no magic pill for weight loss anyway regardless but this product clealy ain't for me
on 7 June 2013
I have used this for a while. I've noticed that rather than 'increasing energy' I find it's more helpful in speeding up recovery and just having the energy there to start with.

I've not noticed a big difference between this one and the one without green tea (the 'pink' one).
on 27 June 2014
Bought this because it was half price, seems to work very well and gives me a boast prior to training and is helping with my weight loss although that is hard to quantify as it could just be good diet and exercise.
on 29 June 2014
Do these give you more energy? Yup! Weight loss? Not so sure. Haven't noticed any yet. Willing to give another month a shot.