Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 October 2013
WOW WOW WOW This second album certainly does not disappoint. It has something for everyone and every song is wonderful. The duets show how versatile Jonathan Antoine's voice is with beautiful soft notes that dribble like honey over the senses. His solos are just out of this world and for those of us who have had the very great pleasure of seeing them sung live, they bring back the most wonderful memories and images. O Sole Mio is wonderful and Va Pensiero is so beautiful and Santa Lucia takes me back to happy times when my late mother was alive. I have to say Endless Love and You've Got the Love are done superbly and whilst you recognise the originals you will find so many different interpretations in these wonderful versions. Jonathan's vocal range on these tracks is so vast and a treat for the senses.

If you don't buy any other album this year, treat yourself to this one. It's just sublime. I have it playing constantly, at home, in the car, at work just everywhere. I can't get enough of this beautiful music. This album is a triumph and these two young people both still only 18 have done an amazing job but I do have to admit that Jonathan is my favourite and his voice evokes in me feelings I never knew I had. Every time I hear his voice is it like the first time, every time. His voice has a depth of feeling so rare that it moves the heart and soul. You will cry, you will smile but you will love this young man's voice and if you don't there is something seriously wrong with you!! Just take the time to listen to this album - it will blow you away.
on 15 October 2013
Awaiting the arrival of my CDs but have downloaded the MP3 version in the meantime. I just could not wait. Va Pensiero - takes your breath away, takes you to a place you have never been before!! Jonathan Antoine evokes feelings within that rise up to provide you with the ultimate euphoric sensation. His voice is like a quality claret of velvet tones stimulating every sense in your body. Santa Lucia and O' Sole Mio I've been privileged to hear Jonathan singing these live and he literally takes your breath away!! If you buy this album and are not moved by Jonathan Antoine's voice then I'm afraid you can only be deceased because he is capable of making every hair on you stand up, goosebumps to the hilt and weak at the knees with some joyful tears thrown in. If you do nothing else in your life please buy this album and enjoy a merry go round of heartwarming, emotional songs with resoundingly magical solos by Jonathan Antoine.
on 14 October 2013
I received a copy of Perhaps Love on Saturday and have played it on a loop ever since, I am not ashamed to admit to having tears at Jonathans solos, O solo mio is superb but for personal reasons Santa lucia if my favourite.

The pure joy I experienced at hearing Falling Slowly and In the arms of an angel once more, bringing back memories of hearing them performed live on this summers tour I wasnt too sure about the title song but its a grower, I have found myself humming it when I get up in the morning and the Christmas songs are stunning

I cant say enough about this cd it is bloody spectacular
on 13 March 2014
They are still very good. But Jonathan needs to sing opera and Charlotte needs to sing Show Tunes. They are both great at that... but these songs don't suit them as much as the first album. Must admit that this CD is better with tone of the voices.... at least Jonathan doesn't sound like he is outside the recording studio! I love both their voices...and when they are together they blend so well together.... it is superb....I love it... but I want more...... they can do so much more.....please can someone write songs just for them..... now that would be sublime ...
on 18 December 2013
I have been looking forward to Jonathan and Charlotte's new album since I discovered them on Utube a few months ago. I find myself listening to it more than once a day and often finding new things to like about how both Jonathan and Charlotte's voices have improved since their appearance on Britain's Got Talent in 2012. It was lovely to hear the way each of them are developing their individual styles and also to hear the lovely duets that they sang for this CD. I think that the technical quality for the recording is better balanced than their first recording and the accompaniment is better in tune with the styles that they are singing. Good work from everyone involved.
on 9 August 2017
Glad I got this it is great
enjoy listening to it
VINE VOICEon 4 January 2014
I have always liked Jonathan's voice very much. Here Charlotte shows she is not just an appendage to Jonathan and actually shines through.

Worth buying. Good quality songs and singing. Seasonal record with quite a few Christmas tracks.
on 15 April 2017
great
on 19 June 2014
Not as emotional as their previous CD but voices have matured. Jonathan's voice hsa mellowed as he seems to have lost a bit of weight but still great listening.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2016
Lovely young talented voices.