on 10 October 2013
This game is addictive. I find myself playing it loads, I don't normally bother with the games, but I first had this on my tablet and enjoyed it that much I now have it on my laptop. Hard to put down.....
on 8 December 2013
very addictive game, difficult to put down once you have started playing. Highly recommended and a steal at the price.
on 7 January 2014
My Son got me into this App and I absolutely love it , keeps the brain active and I never get bored
on 10 February 2014
Brilliant for filling in time when waiting for something. I've done this many times now, and each one is different. Try the basic version first, then the silhouettes then the word version. My husband and 8 year old grandson also play it
on 2 February 2014
I have two other games in this series and they are all enjoyable and well worth getting for your little monsters or yourself if you want something to slow you down as you will need time for this game.
on 24 July 2013
I really enjoy hidden objects games, and this one is certainly different, adding a bit of a twist to your typical hidden object style game. You are given a list of objects at the bottom of the screen to then find in the animal. It's a basic idea, but fairly good.

However, it does become a little bit tedious. There isn't much atmosphere to the game, with no background music to entertain or maintain the easy-going mood, and eventually, you just get a little bit bored. The question is then, whether it's worth even your small amount of money? I would suggest that as a free app, this is certainly worth getting as a bit of time-waster, but I'd look elsewhere otherwise.
on 31 January 2016
I would have given this app 5 stars, it's great except that it froze when I was a fair way in to it, and then it took me back to the beginning again!
on 10 January 2014
Dont be fooled into thinking this is an easy little kids game. I am in my 50's and could not put it down. I have now achieved all levels . Yeah! It gets progressively harder and harder, good for the old grey matter. Brilliant app, you have been warned.
on 22 February 2014
The pictures are good and I liked it until I found I had done it all in less than ten minutes. If there was more to it I would have rated it higher. Ten minutes?? - well it may not have been that long.
on 1 June 2015