Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 3 February 2014
Picked this up at a bargain price to tempt my kids away from the Xbox for an hour or so. Fun game and easy to pick up- my 9 year old likes it especially and gets very competitive. Great game for the grey matter but not too taxing. If I'd have paid full price I'd have been a little dissapointed with the build quality but at under a tenner it's a steal.
on 1 January 2015
If you like the original yahtzee, this game takes it up a notch and turns it into a race. each game is quite quick so very easy to slip in a game or two when you have a few spare moments. Just as good with two players as it is for four and amazing fun. Simple to learn and enjoyable to play. Would recommend this game to anyone.
on 10 March 2014
You can play this as part of family game night or with friends.

Not too difficult to follow or pick up, but it could be a bit testing for really younger children.

Good quality, durable and impressive when laid out. If you like something different for your game night this is the one for you.
on 5 October 2015
We love classic Yahtzee but this version is so exciting. My boys 11 and 8 love it. We're all completely addicted and want to play it again and again. Great family game. Probably would not recommend for little ones though as so fast paced they wouldn't really be able to keep up and might get frustrated.
on 17 January 2016
This was bought as a Christmas present for my 11 year old niece. I ordered it at very short notice for Christmas and was delighted when it arrived, as requested, on Christmas Eve. It is a high speed, fun family game and my niece was delighted to get the whole family playing it on Christmas day.
on 16 September 2016
In our house we call this "Panic Yahtzee". It is great fun and the pressure of trying to roll the dice while the sound effects are telling you that you only have seconds left... is very tense. A great game for all ages and also a good "quickie" game.

Get it!
on 3 March 2014
We bought this for my daughter for Christmas, it was such a hit that we bought it for my niece for her birthday! We love original Yahtzee and this is a brilliant fast moving twist on the original game. Would highly recommend this for any family!
on 29 May 2015
Played this game on holiday with cousins, such fun, had to buy my own for home! Box says 8yrs+ and would be fun with the kids, or at the end of a night in with friends. I love this more up to date, and more fun version of the original Yahtzee!
on 8 October 2015
Love this game! Got this for my nephew's birthday hoping he will enjoy this as much as we have. My son got this a couple of years ago for Christmas and it is a firm favourite when his friends come round, lots of fun for kids and adults.
on 13 February 2014
A very cleaver take on the original yahtzee game. Fast paced action where multiple players roll simultaneously to match amounts on cards. Very well made with good detail and quality. Easy to play and very addictive.