on 27 March 2015
I was delighted to receive a Kindle Fire for my 60th birthday. It has exceeded all expectations and is daily showing me something new I
achieve with it. The battery seems to go on forever, the pictures are so much better in HD and its size means i don't get tired or sore holding it.
All in all I would highly recommend buying a Kindle Fire HD
on 10 January 2015
Navigation was a little tricky at first as the "manual" that comes with it in the box is very brief! There is a more comprehensive electronic one on the Kindle itself. Downloading books, apps and music is a doddle and my Kindle now goes everywhere with me!

Rest of my family have other brands of tablets which seem much more complicated to use but gain little else in return that the Kindle doesn't have. Although, as yet I haven't created any documents.

If you want something that is responsive and easy to use with a decent battery life then the Kindle fits the bill.
on 12 May 2014
love my new kindle , but purchased a cover for it and it was too big, I thought with Amazon being on the ball they would have noticed I got the wrong size . I have been using it as a protective cover, but will still have to purchase one that fits my 2nd Kindle,
so come on amazon , give one of your best customers a freebie , .
on 5 April 2017
This tablet is great, its light and the screen display is excellent but the pinch and zoom feature can be difficult to use.
on 16 January 2014
I got this mainly to be a kindle reading device ..but thought the other tablet features would be good....The device itself is excellent...but I was mislead by the advert in thinking that it would connect to a television quite easily..so that I can watch films. It will connect to a tele provided that the tv has the miracast .. another problem is that you can only get apps from amazon ...and they only have a limited number ........another problem is that the browser doesn't support flash so that many websites are not viewable. apart from that it's pretty good.....
on 20 January 2015
Had an he before so knew what to expect. It is very responsive and certainly cannot fault picture quality. My only beef is the cost of data connection via Vodafone could be a little more competitive.
on 4 December 2014
I bought Kindle Fire HDX for my boyfriend for xmas box,On black Friday, Its was an excellent buy he's delighted with his new kindle Fire. He de-registerd my name off the new kindle Fire nad put his details on and away he went with new Kindle Fire. One happy boyfriend and one happy customer.
on 9 April 2015
Good value for money. Only drawbacks are the program that won't work on it. like sky go app and redeem codes from dvds. If you buy a kindle fire you really need to buy amazon prime every year to get the most out of it. still would recommend kindle fire to all.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 January 2014
Does exactly as described and the display is excellent. No issues setting up the wi-fi and all the included apps worked with no issue. All my previous books that I have purchased were easy to transfer to this device once I had completed the registration. Excellent value with great visual appeal and the audio is very good from such tiny speakers.
on 20 May 2015
Disappointed with reading screen when reading books, also annoyed at having to pay for some apps that I have on other devices for free. Build quality not great. Also have been unable, thus far, to search my kindle library by author or title as on kindle app or kindle. I still prefer my old nexus 7 but is now not available.