Format: DVD|Change

on 13 May 2017
Perfect
on 8 April 2017
Quick delivery turned up sealed and disc in excellent condition my boy loves Thomas and he was over the moon when he got this one
on 25 August 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway [DVD] today at the cinema and came home and placed the pre order immediately.

We are huge TTTE fans in this house, and we were not disappointed on this occasion. A great story line, several new train characters (Stephen, Millie, Caitlyn and Connor). Great graphics and just fun all round.

I would highly recommend this DVD to any TTTE fan as you will not be disappointed.
on 28 August 2013
Just been to the cinema to see this with my Thomas Obsessed 2.5 year old - we have seen a lot of the Thomas films and this is one of the better, more entertaining ones and my son sat mesmerized throughout! We will be getting the DVD
on 19 January 2016
More from the yearly Thomas movies, this again provides a beautiful example of a fresh and different story as Thomas and his friends work towards the rebuilding of the local castle. An interesting tale with a couple of new faces and starring Thomas as the central character. Stephen makes for a well thought out new edition as a different and intriguing inclusion to the Thomas world. If im honest this isn't my favourite Thomas feature film but its still miles ahead of The Day of the Diesels and overall a very good film. Definitely recommended.
on 27 March 2015
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew and he loves it, though he spoils it for everyone else by telling us what happens next.
What I want to know is:-
1) If Bash and Dash can have a Smoggie accent in "Misty Island Rescue", why can't Stephen have a Geordie accent in "King of the Raiway", as he was undoubtedly built in G. Stephenson's Heaton workshops.
2) Is the Earl of Sodor based on Richard Branson or Robbie Savage?
on 5 June 2014
Great movie my 2 year old loves it just can't beat Thomas and his friends keeps my little one interested the whole dvd .
on 3 October 2013
This DVD is amazing, the graphics are beautiful and bring the story to life. This is watched numerous times a day (not just the baby).
For any child who loves thomas this is a must buy! Fairly priced too.
A wonderful follow on story from Thomas tapes I had for my older children. Hours of peace and quiet this has bought me, my son is mesmerised by this DVD (he's only 8months).
I 100% recommend buying this DVD.
on 5 July 2014
My son loves this film.... It's as simple as that really. If your child likes Thomas. Then he will like this.
on 5 March 2014
Best £5 DVD I ever bought. My 5 year old loves it. He sings the songs from it, he knows the story back to front and he talks about it all the time.

I don't know if I should comment on the story - I've found it best not to over-analyse the plot of the Thomas films. I'd rather judge it on how my children respond to it and my son has had his money's worth from this DVD a hundred times over.