Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 5 July 2014
My son loves this film.... It's as simple as that really. If your child likes Thomas. Then he will like this.
on 5 March 2014
Best £5 DVD I ever bought. My 5 year old loves it. He sings the songs from it, he knows the story back to front and he talks about it all the time.

I don't know if I should comment on the story - I've found it best not to over-analyse the plot of the Thomas films. I'd rather judge it on how my children respond to it and my son has had his money's worth from this DVD a hundred times over.
on 6 June 2014
I have a grandson who loves Thomas so can't really go wrong - This has been played over and over again
on 20 November 2013
My daughter loves this film. We have a couple of other Thomas films this one is her favourite. The story line is clear and has enough to keep them interested. She likes new characters particularly Stephen. It's a great length for 2-3 year olds not too long for them to get distracted. If your little one is a fan of Thomas you cannot go wrong with this DVD.
on 7 November 2013
I pre-ordered this for my three young grandsons, who are thomas fanatics. Their grandmother encourages it. They loved it. All of them saw the DVD at home before seeing the film and that added to their enjoyment as they already knew the story. We now have the engines as well
on 4 July 2014
My five year old still loves this movie and watches it a lot!
on 8 October 2013
I haven't actually watched it but I don't need to as my son is telling me the story over and over! We've got the last three Thomas movie and this one is his favourite. The songs are great too. Highly recommend it - there will be no disapointment.
on 8 September 2013
I pre-ordered this for my Thomas-mad 2 year old and it arrived on the day of release. It is brilliant. It has a great storyline which is easy enough for my son to follow but also has some genuinely funny moments and even a hint of sarcasm here and there! Stephen is a lovely new character and just the whole film is really enjoyable for the whole family (which is always a bonus with something that will be watched over and over and over and...) :-) Highly recommended.
on 11 October 2013
Bought for 4year old grandson who loves Thomas the Tank engine. It is a story rather than episodes. Storyline about finding a crown on the island was intriguing even 6 year old sister loved it. Would recommend.
on 6 October 2013
Absolutely loved this movie and so does my little nephew, a massive improvement with the graphics, voice casting everything, much better than the last couple of movies this one is a must get for Thomas lovers.