Customer reviews

on 3 May 2014
I love this series! It is based around the idea of time travel but, it is perfectly executed without any flaws! The characters are incredibly well developed and you really connect with them throughout the series. I won't give away any spoilers but for anyone who is looking for a classic anime series, I would seriously recommend watching Steins Gate.
on 25 January 2014
The Anime is a masterpiece and everyone who loves Anime and is about 17 years old should watch it. You probably will get a better expirience when you are at this age. The age ratings are always physicals. Not psychological, Deadman Wonderlands age rating for example is 18 but it's way more childish it just contains more violence.

The Blu-Ray has good quality and the delivery was fast. Five stars! Buy it!
El Psy Congroo
on 1 May 2014
I loved watching this anime and couldn't buy this blu-ray fast enough. I enjoyed this greatly and have had fun getting my friends to watch it.
on 22 May 2014
this completed the saga and left me happy with the out come i would like to see another series please
on 4 June 2014
Excellent value for money, delivery on time and my granddaughter loves it
on 10 December 2014
I love this show, its just awesome, so did my wife.
on 9 March 2015
The anime is nice. The quality too.
on 5 January 2014
My top anime easily.

Cant fault it!

Amazing characters, funny, romantic, engaging. Well paced (Some people disagree), good soundtrack and visually appealing.

There is nothing I didnt like about this anime really. I dont think there was a character that I did not enjoy unlike in some animes. Some people say that they found the beginning too slow.

Arguably the first 12 episodes are the "problem" and it picks up after that.

Personally I found the first half to be just as good as the second half. It starts off very light and funny with the second half getting quite dark and serious. I thought this was great and did not hinder the anime or plot but others disagree. This is a must watch and anime fans everywhere agree that this was one of the top animes released in its year.
on 28 December 2013
This series is full of references to real life occurrences and this (such as the BASIC programming language and John Titor), this combined with an above average cast, a gripping plot and quite possibly the best noise ever (Tutturu~) creates something truly special.
If you're looking into part 2, you've probably already looked into part 1. So go check there for a more comprehensive review of the series. Know, however, that part 2 is when the show really starts to shine. Opening with the dramatic and excellently portrayed ordeal that Okarin goes through. This half of the series is sure to amuse you.
on 6 December 2013
Excellent anime, good story line , time jumping with the aid of a mobile and microwave..(eat your heart out DrWho) J Micheal Tatum is excellent...as he always is .
Listen to the extras... you'll laugh as much as the actors.
One person found this helpful