on 25 May 2014
I couldn't get it to work for me which doesn't mean it doesn't work, just that my kit is incompatible - but I think the information could be a little more explicit as to what one can expect from it. But as I suspected - it must be me being a little impatient before giving up the ghost.
Gramps
on 16 December 2014
Save your money .this does not allow you to connect up with another device and to my knowledge that makes this app useless
on 4 February 2014
like it as it can take thing from the phone if dont have wiles to get on line when out
on 8 June 2014
I thought that this would enable me to instantly switch on my Earphones when audio booking late at night; but it takes just as long so I am not impressed by it.
on 28 December 2014
will not connect to my phone or laptop , waste of money
on 27 April 2015
great tool for all P.C users would recommend to others
on 30 July 2014
I could not make it work ! But then I realised that my Kindle Fire already had this facility. Moral; engage brain before opening wallet.
on 8 February 2014
Not good
Just the same it does work I used 300 Bluetooth apps this has to be the worse one
on 20 May 2015