on 25 February 2016
I purchase this perfume for my daughter every year from Amazon for my daughter.

It has a sweet smell and is not too strong. It is a perfume suited to young adults.

The fragrance is long lasting, so no need to keep applying on nights out, and leaves a delicate waft as you pass by.
on 17 January 2016
my son originally bought this for me as a birthday present a few years ago.At the time I was using a different and much more expensive perfume but what can I say 4 years on and I'm still using it I love the smell it is light and sweet Its perfect both for day and evening use and the bottle is pretty and modern.
on 4 July 2016
Over the years I've had loads of different perfumes bought for me, I ALWAYS end up going back to this one though! All time favourite. I find with other perfumes a lot of the scent goes away after a few hours of, but with the ghost fragrances it doesn't! Well worth the money!
on 14 November 2016
I absolutely love this perfume but as another customer said, the lid was faulty and wouldn't close. Amazon sent me a replacement which had exactly the same problem, so there is clearly a problem with this particular batch. Such a shame.
on 25 December 2016
Lovely scent, light and summery, remains well balanced on the skin. Flowers, fruit and summer days. A sophisticated scent that makes me want to get close to my lady to ejoy the scent of her skin.
on 2 June 2017
Arrived promptly and packaged safely. Nice presentation and no damage to box even though it had been through the post. It's a gift so can't comment on the smell but the receiver already likes the fragrance, so should be good all round!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2013
Very light fruity fragrance with what seems like some subtle Ghost style musky undertones. Hard to distinguish between the Ghost fragrances myself but I like them all. Bought several as gifts and all seem very nice. All well received.
But it is subjective so I'd suggest seeing if you can find a place to sample this as with anything.
It's a typical light Ghost fragrance.
on 7 February 2013
I bought two of these for a part Christmas present for my wife, I knew that the sweetheart was a really nice smelling spray and as she had practically used up her old one I bought these, still the same gorgeous smell, but doesn't quite last as long But to say that it was more than half price than the 30ml it was well worth buying, she's very pleased with it (and so am I ) really pleased with them and would recommend them
on 7 April 2017
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. GORGEOUS SCENT. YOU WONT FIND IT ANY CHEAPER ELSEWHERE
on 27 March 2014
A bit of a classic now...but a lovely perfume. A pretty light scent that can be used day or night!
Great price! If you haven't tried it before...give it a go!