Hilly Men's Lite Anklet Running Socks - White/Bright Blue, Large
Size: FR : L (Taille Fabricant : taille 3)|Colour: White/Bright Blue|Change
Price:£5.99 - £13.25

on 30 March 2017
Way way too small. I did wonder if they are children's sizes. I am a UK10 and ordered Large. The packaging and the socks themselves indicate large but the heel part of the sock barely reaches my mid-foot. I have had these socks in the past and the fit was fine.
The material doesn't seem as soft either, felt cheap.
on 3 April 2017
Hilly are my favourite running socks. Comfy and no blisters
on 2 March 2017
Excellent
on 3 December 2013
The socks arrived and while they are fairly comfortable, they are not double layered. This is really disappointing because I need anti-blister socks and the description suggests they are double layered. It is simply false advertising.

Do not buy these socks if you want protection against blisters.
on 4 July 2013
Excellent - just completed 4 days hiking on the Tour of Mont Blanc and not a single blister! Reasonable price too and will purchase again.
on 7 July 2015
I've got 6 pairs of these socks. I'm not a runner but find them very good to wear with summer weight trainers/ casual shoes for sight-seeing. They're very comfortable and don't wrinkle at all. They wash well and keep their shape.
on 28 October 2016
Running socks are definitely a matter of individual preference. I like socks to be as thin and cool as possible so these are perfect for me. The material is tightly woven with very little padding.

The first time I washed them I though they had shrunk but you have to stretch these a little as you put them on as they are very snug.

I've worn these for a half marathon and a couple of 10 mile runs and they definitely make a difference in comparison to cotton or cotton blend socks. My feet were noticeably drier and felt cooler. So far the socks seem to be holding up well and there is no sign of any wear and tear. I plan on buying more pairs of these.
on 5 December 2009
These socks are great, particularly for long distance running. They initially make your feet slightly warm and slightly moist and then level out. Particularly handy when it is cool and helps keeps you feet at the right temperature, rather than getting cold. The only negative thing with these socks is that they don't last that long. I run a half marathon every week and do a bit gym the rest of the week and the socks have had it within 3 months. The fabric starts nice and soft when you first have them and then they get rougher and drier over the coming weeks and then after that starts to come apart. Apart from that they are great.
on 17 August 2012
This product is essential for use with running trainers. It absorbs any sweat keeping feet fresh and odour free. Fast efficient dispatch.
on 21 September 2013
Bought these for my wedding in italy as was going to a hot day. They performed brillantly and were better than i expected.