on 13 February 2017
Thought I'd wait for a few months before reviewing. These knives were great when I first bought them. Very pretty & very sharp. 2 months on & not so much. The paint is chipping off the knives at an alarming rate. I keep finding it in my food which worries me. They also didn't stay sharp very long.
on 10 July 2017
They look pretty cool but they are flimsy, don't stay sharp very long and are pretty useless for any real chopping. The pain comes off the blades if you attempt to sharpen them and the quality in general is just quite poor.
They are ok for making your kitchen look cool but not for regular use in my opinion.
on 3 August 2017
My Dad loves these. He has since 'lost' one knife and getting in touch with Taylors Eye Witness for a replacement is a nightmare. Left message on its main website, sent an email, rang and there's a voicemail!! Left a message a couple of days ago and heard nothing!
on 18 December 2015
Wow & double wow. They are fantastic Rubber handled, steel blades, sharp or what. The block is thick steel and glass, heavy.
The box was in another box and so well protected you could play a rugby match and not damage the knives.
Overall, for the price, I am amazed, what value and quality, a rare thing. BUY THEM.
review image
on 19 May 2017
These knives will serve you for about 4 months. Then you will notice they are becoming slightly blunt and that the paint is starting to chip off. 12 months down the line they are unusable as paint chips start to fall into your food. I would not buy these particular knives again.
on 12 March 2017
LOVE THESE KNIVES! glide through anything and lovely bright colours which come with an attractive stand. I'd give them ten stars if I could! So impressed, I bought a second set for my mum 😎
on 6 March 2017
Says dishwasher safe but colouring coming of knife. So arranging return
on 6 March 2017
Oh I love ❤️ these colourful knives and my goodness they are very very sharp slice vegetables like going through butter !!! Best I have ever owned 👍🏻😊
on 12 June 2017
Some slight unevenness on the silver parts of the stand but not noticeable. Well packaged and lovely colours, would recommend. (Small pink knife was being used so not in photo!)
review image
on 1 October 2017
I bought these a couple of years ago. The paint eventually starts coming off and leaves chips in your food. They are all in the bin now.