on 14 March 2014
I wanted a quality airplay speaker and bought a bose sound touch 20. The music at home seemed a bit harsh and compact. It seemed the music is trapped in the box and cant fully come out. Then a friend of mine told me about his zeppelin air and I gave it a try. Also compared it with a5 and a7 in two stores. The sharpness and crispness of the sound in zeppelin was better than all of them. I think it is hard to spread the sound in those boxy shape compact designs. I bought the zeppelin air and compare it to my bose for a week. I have also showed the differences to some of my friends and they all agreed to the differences and better quality of zeppelin.
I returned the bose and kept the zeppelin air.
The only problem is the sound of both of them seems a bit mono. Wished I could buy another pair to make a stereo airplay. I will probably buy the second one someday.
The connectivity is seamless comparing to bose which had a bit of lag. I had to reset bose 3 times in 2 weeks but zeppelin is fine.
on 2 December 2013
Good value for money
Cool design
B&O of the same quality cost double the price.
Airplay works well, sometimes does need to reconnect, but not very often
on 20 May 2015
I cannot rate this product highly enough. Have had a small Bose for 5 years before it died and this was the replacement, recommended by a HI FI enthusiast. I had never heard of these before then. What a well kept secret. Fantastic sound quality with better depth, base and volume than the Bose, and easy to set up for AirPlay with Apple devices ( with lightening connector). Build quality excellent. Looks amazing. Remote works well. Best thing I've bought this year! Arrived super well packaged the next day on Prime.
on 15 December 2013
Downloaded the B&W Control app onto my iPhone, and within minutes the Zeppelin Air was WiFi connected. Didn't fine it dropping the WiFi signal at all. Looks great, music quality is amazing. Fills the room very well.
on 26 January 2014
I bought this for myself as a Christmas present. It worked perfectly straight out of the box and looks super cool. The sound is great and it works with all iPods and iPads that we have. A bit pricey but worth it.
on 24 April 2015
For it's size, the Zeppelin provides superb sound quality. I used to have the previous version which had the 32 pin connector. I'm loving the convenience of the Air - can play from a multitude of sources (including iTunes on my PC). Quite simply, brilliant!
on 8 December 2014
Speakers arrived promptly and were easy to set up for use via AirPlay on home wifi network. Sound is very good. Remote control is rather small and fiddly but not really needed as music is more conveniently controlled via your mobile device - iPhones & iPads tested all worked perfectly though there is a short lag after connecting before music stream begins (several seconds). Ideal to use with a playlist therefore. Overall I'm very happy with this product.
on 15 January 2015
Had a Zeppelin for a couple of years now and still can't find another dock with AirPlay to compete with the superb sound quality. The design blends with any room design and displays absolute quality. So good, I've just bought a second Zeppelin for another room.
on 20 December 2014
Awesome sound, really. Not as god as the A7 but ... very very good sound ... which is why, when it drops the connection in the middle of your favourite song ... little to no buffering, no auto reconnect ... terrible using airplay. Put the iphone in the dock and fine .. but then .. what is the point of airplay that is not airplay.

Two different houses, same issues ... B&W .. your ability with speakers is amazing ... with WiFi .. truly awful :(
on 11 January 2015
Great speaker great sound, people complaining about dropout i think this is because you are using poor quality routers by which i mean the crap ones provided by your ISP!!!

Setup is easy and design and build very good