on 10 May 2013
Excellent towel, very happy with it. Dries you extremely effectively, much better than an ordinary towel. I use it when I get out of the swimming pool to wrap around and am almost dry by the time I reach the changing room. Slightly disappointed by the size but thats my fault..should have checked it was large enough to wrap around more than once in order to maintain dignity in public changing areas. Will be ordering an extra large one soon.
on 18 December 2011
The towel is super lightweight and ultra absorbent. I bought mine for two purposes 1. For my gym bag, which has cut down the weight of it considerably and 2. for holiday and weekend breaks when baggage allowance is a premium.
on 9 July 2015
Excellent towel. In fact I bought several for our holiday with the family. Everyone commented on how little room these towels take up in the case. good value and using an drying them was no problem. Such a good invention.
on 19 June 2013
Extremely impressed, this is compact but actually quite a thick towel of very good quality. It comes in a great little pouch with a velcro loop for attaching to a belt etc. You cannot go wrong with this bit of kit!
on 8 February 2012
I bought the towel to go traveling with. It seemed like a great idea at first - fast drying, small and compact! All this is true! But I felt it didn't really dry much quicker than a regular towel! The main negative about the towel was that it smelt quite bad just after using twice which meant washing was a must and because I was traveling that wasn't always possible! Also the towel is more like a chammy towel - okay but not as comfy as a regular towel to dry off with! If I were to go away again I would just take a regular towel knowing what I know now and put up with the fact that a regular towel does take up more space but nevermind!
on 3 January 2014
If you're looking for a good travel towel that dries you off quickly and packs neatly into your bag without revealing all your bits when you're walking to and from the shower then this is perfect. I noticed a reviewer said it can smell after a few days but that's the case with all these towels. You have to give it a chance to dry after you've used it but it's pretty quick and shouldn't cause any issues. I used this while travelling and now take it to the swimming pool as it fits in my handbag!
on 28 May 2013
This product was so compact, perfect for traveling around backpacking etc. It folds out to a pretty impressive size from the small pack it came in.
on 9 May 2012
This towel was very good although for my purpose too small so ended up getting the larger version - would still recommend the product.
Love the colour :-) It is ideal for camping etc I used for my cycling trip when we weren't staying in B&B's etc. It does quickly dry you and dry quickly itself :-)
on 15 August 2013
I bought this to help with cooling in the hot weather and it works really well. Soak for a few minutes in cold water then wring out fully and place around your neck and it keeps you cool for ages. I love the hot pink colour too.
on 12 March 2014
No more dragging heavy towels to (and, even worse, back from) the gym or the pool! So glad I got this, it dries you just as well as any other towel at a fraction of the weight, wish I'd got it before!