Customer reviews

Latch [feat. Sam Smith]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 23 March 2014
What I can say, this track is absolutely brilliant!!!! Sam Smith's vocals are awesome. Disclosure's beats are fantastic. Buy it now!!!!
on 26 October 2013
This song is so amazing, Sam smith has a beautiful voice, this is disclosures best song by far and I mean it :)
on 28 April 2016
I'm not a huge fan of Sam Smith & can't abide the Bond Theme he did. but I heard this on the radio while in a shop & I like Smith's chorus, It works very well in this track. I forgot what song this was remembering only it was a one title track & was with Disclosure and down loaded Omen by mistake. but a quick search through YT and I found the right one.
on 24 March 2015
Its a good funny, well made track with good base and rhythm, it made me bop i.e move to the beat when i heard it on the radio. Sam Smiths voice sounds a bit feminine on this track but i love the track. It gets me in a good mood driving home from sometime.
on 27 August 2014
Bought this purely for Sam Smith!!

Having heard the acoustic version on his album i wanted to hear the original and boy what a track!!! i downloaded the rest of the album and WOW easily in my top 10 of all time!!!! and was only 2.99!!!!!
on 28 June 2013
I just love this song, super up bit and the lirics just touching!!!! Actually loving Disclosure and Sam smith... 5 stars all day long...!!!!
on 1 September 2013
Loved this track since I first heard it on Later with Jules Holland, could believe I hadn't before. Just my type of music.
on 1 January 2014
Love this track these boys are great
great for just sitting and chilling
Thank you for my free vouchers amazon
on 24 February 2014
This isn't my usual style of music but I just cant stop playing this song. It's a real feel good song. i Love it.
on 10 October 2013
Stll brilliant after all this time.May even buy the album now after hearing this, know album was top 10 for ages.