Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

I have read this series through on more than one occasion and have loved every page whilst doing so. The author really manages to grip the audience with the various twists and turns and unfortunately for me it felt like I could not put the book down. There are a grammatical errors, but I for one do not care. 5 Stars.
on 9 August 2013
Seeing as I'm on book 7, it's clear that I've stuck with the series thick and thin, my overall take on book 7 is that I quite like the direction it has gone in but I feel that it should be a "new series" so to speak.

Same Battle Earth universe, but start off as something clearly new. I would hate to see this get to book 15 with a constant "we went there and lost, they came to Earth and lost"

I was also looking forward to how peacetime Earth dealt with the prisoners, but I have to say, I did enjoy this book, it's got a good mix of politics and action. I'll be looking forward to the next one, even if many aren't.
on 28 June 2013
Having read the previous books I was glad to see this was now available.

It took a few pages to remember everyone (especially with the amount I read) but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

To me it is a good continuation and I could see this type of divided opinion happening.

Only problem I found was it was too short and has left me wanting more already.

Keep it up nick they're great reads
on 10 August 2013
was expecting more not a lot in this book will not be buying any more did not create a lot of interest
on 11 July 2013
Although I love the battle earth series, this one feels like it is running out of steam a little. It seems to be the same old, same old with the main character always being done over by others, fighting by himself against insurmountable odds to save the planet and convince the higher authorities that he is always right. It's ok but feel it should have stopped at 6
on 17 July 2013
Having enjoyed the previous books I looked forward to reading the latest episode. I appreciate it is science fiction but much ot fhe book was too far fetched bordering on nonsense. Hopefully this was a one-off and the next book will be as good as the previous six.
on 2 July 2013
This series feels like it being dragged out, only small parts of the overall story line are addressed in this book. It is also really let down by the poor spelling and grammar. When I pay for a book I at least expect it to be edited.
on 14 September 2015
a different type of novel than the previous books. but still enjoyable, fast paced, but a different intrigue to this one, with what was found out in book 6....new readers will have to read them to find out.
on 5 April 2014
as good as his previous stories in the series but I think the idea has now been stretched a bit to far with another three books, I think, to go they are getting a bit boring
on 22 June 2013
I liked the early books because they were full of action. Now with Book 7 the story is getting drawn out so that it takes a whole book to progress one step in the saga.