Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Carpet Cleaning|Change

I have had a foster dog with me for a few months and in that time she would have a wee and a poo just outside my daughters bedroom and the only carpeted area in the house is the stairs and the landing.
I cleaned up as much as I could, it was awful for the first few weeks as she had an upset tummy while getting used to the dog food I have my dogs on so you can imagine the mess.
There were stains and it was horrible.
The carpet just smelled and it drove me crazy, so once the foster dog moved out I borrowed a friends Vax carpet cleaner and used this Vax pet solution. I had a quote from a professional carpet cleaner and he said it would be £80!!! my house isn't even that big so it wasn't going to be a massive job.
Well I thought I would try doing this myself and then if I couldn't get it clean enough then try the carpet man.
This pet solution from Vax is AMAZING!!! The carpet washer didn't take long and the dried poo which I tried to clean up but I knew it was there and a few minutes and it is gone.
Smells nice.
The Vax pet solution cleaned up all the marks and stains, I was shocked at just how dirty my carpet was and what a difference in how the carpet looks and how much nicer it smells. I was noticing a dog smell when I was about half way down/ up the stairs, I asked people if they could smell dog and no one said they could.
I ordered this when it was on a special offer £5.99 and Prime delivery. I would use this again. I have tried many different carpet cleaners over the years and I am happy to use this again, I didn't use that much of the solution so there is plenty left for a refresh in a few weeks.
I have found the link for the carpet washer I used, I am not sure if the machine used would give a different result. The one I used is for commercial business and maybe it is stronger?
Vax VCW-04 Deep Cleaning Commercial Upright Carpet Cleaner - 1350W
I hope you will not judge me as my carpet was vile, dried poo which had soaked into the pile, wee stains when I wasn't in the house to let the dogs out in the garden to do their business, I don't think it mattered with the foster dog as I would take them out for a walk and come home and she would run upstairs and go do her business outside my daughters room. I would dab toilet paper until it stopped coming back wet, but I know my daughter would not have cleaned up like I would. Ok, so my point is, I was looking to get a man in £80 or to even replace the carpet £250 with the underlay but this bottle of £5.99 carpet shampoo saved the day.
I'm actually surprised it worked so well.
on 28 August 2014
We've tried other VAX standard products to get smell of cat urine out of a carpet using our carpet cleaner and it didn't work. This did.
on 30 May 2014
Good product it cleaned all the little stains caused by my wee dog sneezing, plus it leaves a nice smell in the house
on 12 April 2017
This is a great carpet cleaner which I use with my petvax vacuume cleaner, and just to clean up little marks or stains by hand. I bought the petvax many years ago when my dog was still alive- it died nearly 10 years ago and I haven't had a pet since then- I just still use my petvax vacuume cleaner (though it is now starting to fall to pieces and I will be glad to replace it). This is very effective cleaning solution. But, obviously, I will not be buying it again.
on 17 May 2017
Not very scented. I couldn't smell any scent at all. But it did it's job and got the carpet clean, jus a shame it didn't have a scent like other Vax shampoos.
on 19 April 2017
I used it a few times and thought it wasnt working properly then realised i wasnt using enough lol. Im just pouring it in and not measuing now but roughly 100ml per tank and its amazing. I got a slightly different one it was citrus didnt look exactly the same bottle but happy
on 21 May 2017
great
on 4 June 2015
I have two cats and mt carpet had taken its toll. I thought time for a new carpet. I thiught I would clean it to make do. Alas this product has dies wonders. You would think I have had professional cleaners in.
on 3 June 2017
Does the job if the carpet isn't too dirty, doesn't smell too bad. not as good as pro-kleen but doesn't smell as bad.
on 8 April 2017
Carpet still smells of cat wee