on 1 May 2017
Lovely, smart and a beautiful app. My 4 years old daughter is very happy. Lots of different apps in the market, isnt it ? But that one is superb. And free.
on 29 May 2017
Just OK
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 September 2015
This is a fantastic app it has helped my son greatly who suffers from dyslexia, so we had to go back to basics at the age of seven to teach were other organisations were failing. He was able to learn the individual letters first and then slowly introduce him to letters now don't expect miracles from this app as each child would react different but it's worth a go considering it is a free the app is well presented and very colourful I would recommend it.
on 19 January 2016
great app
on 23 June 2017
crap. just utter crap.
on 25 September 2017
Got this for granddaughter it gives her something to do when she visit instead of always be in youtube
on 11 November 2017
Great learning app for kids
on 18 August 2017
Thanks
on 18 November 2013
I downloaded Phonics Island after a friend recommended it for my son. He loves this app and it is helping him! Must buy!
on 25 August 2017
My son loves it and I thought it was great. It teaches how to write letters aswell as pronounce them in half an hour he learned more than I could teach him in a week. But it only teaches 4 letters then you have to pay to open more. Worth it as its good at teaching but sneaky having to pay extra I'm trying to teach my kids.