on 6 March 2014
I bought this 64GB microSDXC card for my Samsung S3 GT-I9305

I bought this direct from Amazon especially as others claimed to receive fake ones, I wanted the peace of mind.
I had some doubts before purchase as some reviewers said that this card would either not work at all or they could only see 32GB in their S3.

Mine sees the full 64GB (slightly less after formatting as is normal). I have intentionally included my full S3 model number as I have the newer model that supports 4G, so its still possible there might be an issue with S3's of a different model number, other reviewers failed to mention their model number.

Installation was easy I simply turned off my phone, put in the card, turned on the phone and it did everything for me. It was ready to use within seconds. It also comes with an adapter so you can plug it into your PC or other device that supports the larger cards.

In terms of performance I notice no stuttering or quality loss vs. on board storage.

The only reasons for choosing Samsung over any other brand was price and availability, so far so good after 4 or so months.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 August 2014
I bought this for dash cam use as I'd had a few random issues with Sandisk cards (due to the slower controller they use) and these came recommended.

There are a lot of fake cards out there so try and buy from Amazon direct where possible otherwise you can end up with an 8GB card badged as 64GB.

The first thing you should always do with any new SD card is run it through h2testw which will write data to the card and then read it back to make sure it's ok.

One thing you will notice is that although this card is listed as 70MB/sec that's just the read speed - not the write speed, which is slower.

Also to get the headline figures you need a USB3 card reader as these cards can read data quicker than USB2 can handle!

The card has been in my dash cam for over a month now and has behaved perfectly.

I do a lot of driving so the card has had a lot of abuse (dash cams continuously record video) and I've probably been writing 64GB every few days and it's worked great.

In fact I like this card that much I'm buying another one of these and taking the Sandisk back to CostCo for a refund!
on 25 June 2014
I read all the reviews and still decided to go ahead. This card does NOT work in my samsung Galaxy tablet (as some other reviewers have noted). I nearly sent it back but found it worked in my MPie android (a very good cheap attempt at replicating the Samsung note 2 phone) and now I have a £70 phone with 60 GB on it! OK, so that suits me but you have to remember you may disapointed if you try to use this elsewhere.

Note: I tried to mount and re-mount this several times in my Galaxy tablet without success and even loosing my data. I also tried to mount this several times in the MPie eventually succeeding after about the 15th time! I don't know if this is a fake as some of the other review suggest but buy with open eyes or don't buy at all!
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 February 2014
I had a couple of generic micro SD cards that I tried with a new GoPro and they just corrupted and failed. The loss of footage was not good. I looked on the GoPro website and this was one of those recommended.

I use one of these Samsung cards in a Nikon camera and have never had any problems with it and I thought it was reasonable value compared to some others.

It has now been tried and tested out and the performance has been flawless.

Don't skimp on your SD cards, you get what you pay for.
on 30 January 2018
I brought this for my 9yr old granddaughters Samsung tablet, it works a treat, does exactly as it should do, really good price as well, it's been in her tablet a while now no issues with it at all, and she has a lot stored on it, would recommend this product.
on 16 March 2014
Having bought the S4 with 16gig of on board memory, the first thing I had to do was expand it because of the size of the 1080p HD capability. This card is readily recognised by the phone, and once set to write data to the card I am not aware at all of any lag in write speed. At just over £32 this is a bargain especially when compared to the 16gig cards O2 stores sell for a similar price and half the capacity! Buying this card with the 70mbit/sec speed is why it is over £30- you may notice that for less than £13 the same capacity SDHC card is also available however the read speed is way under 30mbit/sec!
on 6 April 2014
Not a great deal to say, other than that the speed this card offers (alongside its ten year warranty, being waterproof and whatever else) is very favourable compared to the equivalently priced Sandisk cards (Sandisk 48MB/s vs 70MB/s for Samsung)...

Are you going to need this speed outside of inside a DSLR camera? - probably not, but - considering the small cost difference between this and the market leader - the speed boost is always useful (think 'readyboost' for your PC for example)...
on 24 February 2014
Bought this for my new Samsung phone. Read lots of horror stories about cheap unbranded cards and didn't want to take the chance. Not much to say really, put the card in and away it goes, does what it says on the tin. Noticeably quicker than my previous class 6 card when transferring files from pc to phone. If you want reliability sometimes you have to pay a bit extra. To me it's money well spent.
on 12 December 2014
I bought this to fit in my DOD LS430W dashcam as it was on the "frequently bought together" notification but when I fitted it into the camera received gave a message "fit SD card" or something similar. I checked this series 10 micro sd card with it fitted into the SD adapter that came with it, into my Panasonic camera and it worked fine so I kept it rather than return it. However I had to buy a 32GB Samsung series 6 card to replace it that would work in the DOD camera.
on 25 April 2014
Works perfectly as expected from Samsung if it doesn't work on your phone or mp3 player try formatting it to FAT32 which I don't think Windows 7 can do so you just to install a software that can do that for you. No big issue. Once formatted it worked fine.

Comes with an adapter and good transfer speed.